OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Where are the grey pp sitting at? In LA ain't nothing left but those ugly light green ones

I know. But aren't the prices $400+. I'd imagine the Preludes would be up there too.

If BHM are $400, I feel bad for whoever didn't jump on the kicks crew $230 months back.

People looking for sparks will tell you they would buy 2 pairs at $400 lol. I think they're over 6 bills. I have a piece of the spark in my wtk. It'll have to do

People looking for sparks will tell you they would buy 2 pairs at $400 lol. I think they're over 6 bills. I have a piece of the spark in my wtk. It'll have to do
theyre over a stack, especially if you need that impossible to find 12 or 13

all-time favorite shoe.

Funny thing is, preludes were released on a much more limited scale than WTK, but WTK still going for more than preludes.

Ok so I have a size 11 xmas kobes (last year-xmas lights) and I'm trying to sell them. I have someone locally as a friend who is interested and the first number I threw out there was $200. They are used but are in great shape. The only flaws are the soles (obviously) and some scuffs on the heel clip which is bound to happen with kobes. Do you think I'm asking too much? Let me know what you guys think.

If you cleaned up the soles to make them look presentable, $200 wouldn't seem completely out of place. Scuffs suck but they're highlighted by the flash of the camera, you don't notice that much in person.

Got a rubbing compound in the garage? Use a tiny bit of that and I bet you half those scuffs would come out.

Last edited:

If you cleaned up the soles to make them look presentable, $200 wouldn't seem completely out of place. Scuffs suck but they're highlighted by the flash of the camera, you don't notice that much in person.
Yeah I told him I was gonna clean up the soles so thats not a problem and yeah I also told him that the scuffs are pretty much nonexistent on foot 

I wouldn't take less than $175, depending on how close a "friend" he is .
Well, I mean he's not really a friend he's someone in my small town that is two years younger than me so I know him but not too well. And thanks for the info.

Yea thats alot for a used shoe. Personally, I wouldnt ever pay over retail for a used shoe. Gotta be ds to pay over. If i was gonna buy used which I dont, it would need to be under retail.

Back
Top Bottom