OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Tracked my Kobes today, they arrived in Anchorage, Alaska. I was surprised once again, out of all the places, it arrived in Alaska first. I live in Chicago by the way.

awesome thanks for the info! the length is similar to the ones that come in the 8s?

nah shorter kinda like the previous year's length. they are sorta wider though but not a big deal if the color matches the tongue. worth a try they're a few bucks

Never really liked Sparks, I hated the clear sole on them.

They'll probably look a lot better when they turn piss yellow, :lol:

Fades, Blitz's and Easters are all solid, though.

Still livid that these never came out:

:smh:

those are awesome

How do y'all feel about the tounges on these things?

I just got my first pair of 8s, an iD'd pair, in. I haven't worn them long yet, much less played in them, but it seems like that thin and unpadded tongue could dig the absolute s*** out of your feet. Has anyone actually had a problem with that, or am I just talking out of my a**?

How do y'all feel about the tounges on these things?

I just got my first pair of 8s, an iD'd pair, in. I haven't worn them long yet, much less played in them, but it seems like that thin and unpadded tongue could dig the absolute s*** out of your feet. Has anyone actually had a problem with that, or am I just talking out of my a**?
Shouldn't bug you so much if you wear the Kobe elite socks or just any socks that goes past the tongue of the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom