OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey do any of you know how to get the shine back on the Kobe 8 YOTS? Idk if you can see it in the pictures but my left shoe has no shine in it and it's really noticeable when i wear it during the day. The left shoe doesn't have that glossy look to it. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Fake man. Reason seller didn't post the back side because the Shozoku is janky

Shozoku logo looks like this on GC BHM
350x700px-LL-c21c3774_IMG_20130729_182221.jpeg

Fake
Nike-Kobe-VIII-8-BHM_3.jpg

Last edited:
Why u wanna buy something someone hooped in 40 different times for at least an hour, with sweaty feet :smh:

Plus I dnt trust a seller who's gonna sell me used shoes but list them as new, on top of an 8.5 condition rating

This. I buy used shoes but I draw the line if someone has balled in them. People paying hundreds of dollars for stinky/sweaty shoes :x

Last edited:
^ yeah i actually came across those like 4 diff times.last night searching for other stuff on the bay. Im not really impressed by them, and my initial thought were some cheap looking fakes. But who knows, either way im not a fan

While live eBay are frowned upon... those just look like a pair of Pit Viper iDs that somebody tried to make look like the BHM.

$900... nah.

@Philart84 hey its better than none at all :smile: ... you got those black elites which i want.

My 8s .. i need to make some at least 2 IDs but its a tough time to do it so im holdin out. 100% with every pair I have though love em all

Traded my PADS ASG 9's for  DS Christmas Lights 8's 
smokin.gif
 now onto the WTK 8's and a pair of purple granite's and I'm done with the 8's

First trade I did and hopefully it works out well, pics to come tomorrow 

I'll take a collection pic once I settle on which pairs I'm keeping and when I'm done making iDs. I get tired of things quick or change my mind but need something new. It's an endless cycle. :\

Last edited:
They're Pretty Nice. And I actually love that Pattern.

MY QUESTION: WHY out of All the Patterns they had on multiple PE's... Why did they choose the "Pit Viper" Pattern as the one to pimp out?

That Pit Viper Pattern was GARBAGE on Everything besides the OG "Purple/Teal" Pit Vipers.

There was NO NEED to Recycle the Same Pattern like 3 Times, when they could've just used more of the PE Patterns they produced for nothing. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom