OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I mean...the Pythons have already had the YOTS tag attached since the beginning. Not really sure how things are changed, but hopefully it won't be too crazy to cop them for people who want them.

Last edited:
February 2nd. Hope all the people who don't like them actually stick to their word and let the people who do like them get them 
tired.gif
I can already see the, "their growing on me comments", coming shortly.

yeah and people doubted me when I said the pythons are the YOTS... can't wait to see all the people who hated those white spots on the toebox go 180 again :rofl:

Last edited:
No look-cross court-behind the back-bounce pass on the Pythons still.

Would rather get some GRs. I've never cared about the "limited" tag and
will definitely not start with this colorway. Like I said, here in MNL, they're
a quickstrike and as limited if not fewer than the Xmas joints.

That's what i was afraid of. No sweat off my back though if i can't get them. Plenty of 8s at there that will do the job.

That's what i was afraid of. No sweat off my back though if i can't get them. Plenty of 8s at there that will do the job.

Like SDubl always points out, MNL =/= US release. They're a QS here but
they could be a GR there. Anyhoo, I'm just giving the picture out here. :smile:

I'm still a pass on the now YOTS. I just wonder if they're gonna drop some new socks since the stripes on the back of these are a different color. 

Hopefully with the unveiling of some of the BHM pack today, we see the Kobe version soon. Could it steal the show again like the Xmas?

i said it once and i'll say it again pythons will be copped didnt matter either GR QS LIMITED i will have them on my feet

Does anyone see any Xmas' in their local stores? I tried calling all my local stores to see if they got them, but no luck. I was caught up with buying Xmas gifts for the family so I couldn't pick these up during release (if anyone was wondering :tongue:)

You stole my avatar, change it now new guy!

LOL jk

But seriously, change it :rofl:

This should be the socks for the YOTS.

Wonder what The Vault pair will come with.

Last edited:
still hoping for a "black mamba" inspired cw. should have made something like that the yots and made it something special. although I would hope it will be a GR if ever one comes out.

Pythons are cool... I don't really like the white spot smack dead center of the toe box. Plus, they're basically the 8s version of the VI Italian camos. For the "yots" colorway, they should've came with something original IMO.

February 2nd. Hope all the people who don't like them actually stick to their word and let the people who do like them get them |I
I promise...still a peyton manning pass from me

yeah and people doubted me when I said the pythons are the YOTS... can't wait to see all the people who hated those white spots on the toebox go 180 again :rofl:
still dont like that 1 tooth white spot or the ones on the side

Pythons are cool... I don't really like the white spot smack dead center of the toe box. Plus, they're basically the 8s version of the VI Italian camos. For the "yots" colorway, they should've came with something original IMO.

these are the ones that look the most like a snake (although I se the inspiration from the other cw so far)
I think the pythons are original. n
but I see what your saying if you already have the camos there the same color blocking which makes em a bit less desired

I dont have the camos, but my son does :frown: wish I picked myself up a pair when I got his.... If pythons sit and go on sale, I might scoop. If not, I'll be alright without em.

Back
Top Bottom