OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My 2nd pair of iD's finally arrived.

These are flawless!! Got them for my nana. "think pink"

I got the purple fades as the top cw of the 8's
If they used the transparent toe cap instead of that solid, lighter purple fuse, I'd probably agree.

Such a great upper ruined by that toe, but then again I'm super picky about that.

I can't find a size 9 in the Purple Gradient/Purple Fades for anything less than $285 lately.

By far one of my favorite Kobe 8s

Thanks guys. I love how they went overboard with the speckle on the midsole, really sets the shoe off.

I've been eyeing the What the Kobe's 8 and now i see my size 15 just pop up at Flight Club...  I'm going to be picking up the foams and snakeskins tomorrow so I think I may just pass on the WTKs... smh lol.

BTW size 15 is extremely rare, especially in the WTK's 8.  Literally looked for months for these but unfortunately, I'm going to pass on them.  Hopefully a fellow NTer will pick these up..  Check out Flight Club if you've also been looking for that size 15.  It's only $900 at Flight Club and there's also one on ebay right now for $1,100 and still about a day left... GL and lmk if you copped!

I've been eyeing the What the Kobe's 8 and now i see my size 15 just pop up at Flight Club...  I'm going to be picking up the foams and snakeskins tomorrow so I think I may just pass on the WTKs... smh lol.

BTW size 15 is extremely rare, especially in the WTK's 8.  Literally looked for months for these but unfortunately, I'm going to pass on them.  Hopefully a fellow NTer will pick these up..  Check out Flight Club if you've also been looking for that size 15.  It's only $900 at Flight Club and there's also one on ebay right now for $1,100 and still about a day left... GL and lmk if you copped!

id go for the WTKs to be honest, pairs are starting to dry up. im glad i got mine when i did

I'd go with the WTKs and skip on the foams and snakeskin XIs. It's gonna be much easier for you to find those two down the road compared to the WTKs.

Back
Top Bottom