OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I regret letting go some of my Kobe 8's. Don't do it. Don't do it.
Which ones...?

I let go of two pair myself throughout the year, and I'm starting to have real regrets on the Venice Beach, BAD, bro. 
mean.gif

Btw, the 9 EM's are so much of a Let Down from the 8's, it's ridiculous. The only way I'll move on comfortably is if they bring the Flyknit Lows to ths US in GR production.

Which ones...?

I let go of two pair myself throughout the year, and I'm starting to have real regrets on the Venice Beach, BAD, bro. 
mean.gif

Btw, the 9 EM's are so much of a Let Down from the 8's, it's ridiculous. The only way I'll move on comfortably is if they bring the Flyknit Lows to ths US in GR production.
Supernaturals, Blue Glows, Challenge Reds, Easters, YOTS Red Camo

Ended up re-copping the Easters and YOTS Red Camo. The other three I can live without.

I second that 
mean.gif

Whats the other pair you let go?

Last edited:
Honestly, I think every single shoe lover, sneakerhead, or whatever you wanna call yourself should join their local facebook groups when it comes to buying kicks. ALL the steals are in there. :smokin

they look good on the court. I couldn't pull it off wearing it casually tho. I have no swag
I wasn't talking about you, I was talking to other side that said all my pics are horrible. That was disrespectful while your comment was closer to constructive criticism.

Still looking for Purple Gradients in a sz 13 :smh:
shoulda copped when they came out, gonna be hell finding that size for a good price (I saw a size 13 on ebay for a ridiculous price), maybe someone in here knows a fb group with someone in it selling a pair hopefully.

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking to other side that said all my pics are horrible. That was disrespectful while your comment was closer to constructive criticism.
I know u wasn't talking about me.....I was just saying. Know what I'm saying. I'm more of a slim jeans plain v neck type of guy.

shoulda copped when they came out, gonna be hell finding that size for a good price (I saw a size 13 on ebay for a ridiculous price), maybe someone in here knows a fb group with someone in it selling a pair hopefully.
I remember when they restocked and i had a pair along with VBs in cart but decided against , I slept on these hard, haven't even got anything back in the Kobe group either

Last edited:
I know u wasn't talking about me.....I was just saying. Know what I'm saying. I'm more of a slim jeans plain v neck type of guy.
yeah I feel you but you could pull kobes off with that type of fit, just gotta finesse it a little. I'd rock jeans etc. like that but I'm a little out of shape right now, hence the shorts/sweats all the time

Thank god I got my purple fades for like $5 above retail a couple weeks after they dropped on eBay. Such a beautiful colorway, you get compliments everwhere you go

man wth didnt they ever release these
images

nike-kobe-8-pp-black-purple-pe-01-570x570.jpg

nike-kobe-8-pp-black-purple-pe.jpg

nike-kobe-8-pp-black-purple-pe-02-570x570.jpg

IMG_6758.jpg

IMG_6749.jpg

or these

kobe-bryant-debuts-new-nike-kobe-viii-8-pe-6-600x597.jpg

or these

nike-kobe-8-bhm-011-630x630.jpg

all these fire cws they kept from us smh