OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

got a 3rd pair of sulfurs at footlocker, last pair for $79, manager hooked me up with $20 discount plus my vip $15 rewards, came out to $44.
WHERE?! Like... Location...? I thought they had dried up completely. SMH

Still need a 2nd Pair of Sulfurs... I could rock those for YEARS, bruh. 
nthat.gif

Does anybody know, where I can still get a pair of the grey/volt Kobe 8s in a size 9.5? DS of course! This is the last colour that I am missing!

Does anybody know, where I can still get a pair of the grey/volt Kobe 8s in a size 9.5? DS of course! This is the last colour that I am missing!
prob ebay or local shoe groups are your best bet at this point.  they have been dried up for quite awhile now. 

Last edited:
How much did you end up paying for your MC's?
^ I ended up paying 380 shipped for them, little bit more than I wanted to pay for them but I love the shoe and its not so easy to find them in a size 13, but then again soon after I bought my pair I saw another sz 13 pair and the guy wanted over 5 bills for them so that made me feel a little better about the price I paid for them
smile.gif

Last edited:
There are still some of the GC's still kicking around here in Taiwan. I just did a quick check but could only find a size 10.

^ I ended up paying 380 shipped for them, little bit more than I wanted to pay for them but I love the shoe and its not so easy to find them in a size 13, but then again soon after I bought my pair I saw another sz 13 pair and the guy wanted over 5 bills for them so that made me feel a little better about the price I paid for them :smile:  

Hmm. I may just have to bite the bullet and pay 334 shipped. It doesn't look like I'll be able to find a sz.11 for much cheaper.

Nice shots of the red suedes up there! One of my favorite 8s for sure. What'd you pay for them? I think they were going for under $200 on one of those foreign sites

Nice shots of the red suedes up there! One of my favorite 8s for sure. What'd you pay for them? I think they were going for under $200 on one of those foreign sites
I got them for $160.  Basically retail in NYC.  I can't wait to un-ds them.

I copped off of Kicks Crew for 154 shipped. They had like sizes 8-10.5

Last edited:
Trying to buy these taipans from local CL. Guy says the crack on the left medial shoe is a paint crack. Not really sure but is it really a paint crack? or is it a tpu crack?

00f0f_bWPG3708Av0_600x450.jpg

Trying to buy these taipans from local CL. Guy says the crack on the left medial shoe is a paint crack. Not really sure but is it really a paint crack? or is it a tpu crack?

00f0f_bWPG3708Av0_600x450.jpg

How much are these hitting you for, bruh?

They don't look even close to DS, so if it's not a crazy deal, I'd chill and find a brand new pair, elsewhere.

Taipan's don't go for much over retail, if that!

Taipans could be had on the cheap on Eastbay with 20% off last year along with the PP's. I've seen some DS ones for $100 on eBay as well. Hard press to find them at this price now.

So I sold my volts back in 2013 and regretted it soon after. 

Just bought a pair VVNDS (worn once) for 100 shipped 
smokin.gif

Feels good. I'l appreciate these more now

The left side of the taipans on the heel looks really compressed down like somebody stepped on the back of the shoe. Take a look at those Volts. The back looks more straight. The taipans slopes down.

Well that pic looks kind of compressed already so maybe thats why.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom