OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Quote:
Don't know if these were posted but they are kind of cool
nthat.gif
those look amazing

recently sold off my christmas 1.0s and easters due to not wearing them much anymore. I just have the red boas and purple fades left. Regret not grabbing the black PPs for under retail when I had the chance. 

totally regret letting go of my volts  its difficult to find a reasonable price on those now. 
might as well share my small collection..

nice collection,  anything with purple fades = nice collection 
happy.gif

repped on the ID MCs (above), those are dope too.

I just received these today.  Thoughts?

That's not a bad thing.  I was actually going for obnoxiously loud and ugly.  It sounds like I may have succeeded.
You Sir have far exceeded obnoxious and loud.  Might I add ugly and horrendous, too? Brav F'ing O!!!!! lol.

Kidding aside, so long as you're happy, that's all that matters.  Where that **** to death, Money, they're your kicks - run them into the ground.

@Spectacular23  Very well executed MC ID's. Never thought about doing that.

@DAR228  Thanks Bruh!

@tinywang  I started late too in June 2013. Nice collection.

@Rmhin19  Those PV ID's are clean. Most of the PV ID's I've seen don't have that secondary color blending like that. Very nice.  (For Example see that ID above my post. Contrast on those is too harsh.)

Kobe 8 

4 Life

Last edited:
cool, thanks guys. i didnt know much about the paper and shoe details, the box looked legit to me. ima cop em, hopefully they look VNDS as seller advertised. 

Struck out on yeezy foams and both Jordan 11 lows, but managed to scoop both of these up for $450. The left ones are DS and the ones on the right are VNDS.

Back
Top Bottom