OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Are those shin guards? I know you're watching the game in hd but it's not that real lol

whats up with the shin pads though? You wearin the US jersey and shorts too?

Never understood the purpose of that sleeve to begin with, since when in basketball are u gettin your shin banged up? In all my years growing up til now playin ball, never needed to wear an elbow pad, arm sleeve, knee pads, shin guard, leggings, rib cage pads to play a game of basketball :smh:

Never understood the purpose of that sleeve to begin with, since when in basketball are u gettin your shin banged up? In all my years growing up til now playin ball, never needed to wear an elbow pad, arm sleeve, knee pads, shin guard, leggings, rib cage pads to play a game of basketball :smh:

I have shin splints so I purchased some to see if they could be used as alternates for my compression sleeves.

I just wear them when my compression sleeves are dirty and need something to somewhat compress. I def don't get kicked in my shins tho.

I've definitely banged my knees up in some of my league games, so I can understand knee pads at times.

Overall I'm with you though, always funny to see dudes decked out in gear to play some pickup (or sit on their couch watching soccer...).

I've definitely banged my knees up in some of my league games, so I can understand knee pads at times.

Overall I'm with you though, always funny to see dudes decked out in gear to play some pickup (or sit on their couch watching soccer...).

It's funny usually the ones with the most gear and shooting sleeves, arm bands and all that stuff are usually the worst players there haha

Can someone please help me out someone on Instagram is selling a pair of wtk sz 11 for $300 do they make fakes of this shoe. He doesn't take paypal only google wallet. What the down side using wallet? What question I can ask to find out if they are real? Thanks for any help.

I regret selling my blue lights last fall :smh: ... oh well

But I can call it quits on the 8s when i can find Pit Vipers and Milk Snakes for reasonable price

i regret never buying them :frown:

they went quick like most Kobe 8s :smh: :smh: :smh: i thought i was gonna be able to wait a month and cop em SMH

^^ you hooping or something? :lol:

Yea, I went hooping after the USA game and I come back to NT to so much hate lol. I get really bad shin splints due to having flat feet and being 32, so I decided to try these NIke Pro Combat supports out.

IMO, they don't work but they look cool. I use the McDavid shin supports and will have to just use this Nike support over that. McDavid ones have never failed me.

I think Nike Pro Combat **** is cool. haha Hate on NT. Love it.

It's funny usually the ones with the most gear and shooting sleeves, arm bands and all that stuff are usually the worst players there haha

Skip to 1:08

Yea, I went hooping after the USA game and I come back to NT to so much hate lol. I get really bad shin splints due to having flat feet and being 32, so I decided to try these NIke Pro Combat supports out.

IMO, they don't work but they look cool. I use the McDavid shin supports and will have to just use this Nike support over that. McDavid ones have never failed me.
i like to use these shin compression for recovery. they have a better compression with different directional zones. it feels better but it could be all gimmicks..much like all compression gear.

http://www.zensah.com/men/men-accessories/compression-leg-sleeves.html

if don't mind the white color..they're on sale at rei

a shin pad isnt gonna help with shin splints or any of that. only thing is helps prevent being hurt if you get hit in that area they are pretty much for looks, look stupid too IMO

a shin pad isnt gonna help with shin splints or any of that. only thing is helps prevent being hurt if you get hit in that area they are pretty much for looks, look stupid too IMO

Thanks for your opinion. Both of us who use the sleeves already said they aren't as effective as compression sleeves. The stupid look is subjective.

Thanks for your opinion. Both of us who use the sleeves already said they aren't as effective as compression sleeves. The stupid look is subjective.

i dont read every post, i just gandered the first post and he said he bought them for shin splints

i dont read every post, i just gandered the first post and he said he bought them for shin splints
and in that post, he clearly states that it didn't work.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom