OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I have been looking for blue lights too and for $85 my god I would be all over that. All I can find on the bay is like $200 plus for an 11.5 or 12.
Yeah I was extremely bummed. Even had a friend check when he was there a few days after.(just to see if they were really gone) Haha
dude told me they were siting there for a while since it the only size they had. He said not to worry and they would be there. Next day, gone. Womp Womp woooooooomp.

Last edited:

^^^ lol right.

i only rocked my crimson laces 1 time... after that i did a lace swap to solid black on my XmasLights

underrated
pimp.gif
You got the XDR version with full Shozoku heel logo too. I just have the US version with the Elite socks to make the full logo
frown.gif
Nice pick up. How much did you pay if you don't mind disclosing?
They are going for $69 at the outlets-Ross, Burlington, Coat Factory, Marshall's. That's why The Bay is flooded right now.

They are going for $69 at the outlets-Ross, Burlington, Coat Factory, Marshall's. That's why The Bay is flooded right now.

Nice price if he got them from one of those stores. I know there were a couple people on here that paid more than that for the XDR version.

Last edited:
I beat TF outta my purple fades 
frown.gif
mean.gif

I look at em and just shake my head lol ive been balling in em hard.

Definitely have to re up on another pair soon

underrated :pimp: You got the XDR version with full Shozoku heel logo too. I just have the US version with the Elite socks to make the full logo :frown: Nice pick up. How much did you pay if you don't mind disclosing?

Yes sir the XDR version. Purchased from kixpress with shipping came out to $210. I do believe that have close to a full size run

130 for my xdr but I purchase a long time ago from a galaxy far far away. most underrated kobe 8's imo.

Great price....I didn't mind what I spent on my pair....considering the resale isn't as bad as it is on Jordan Brand retros. I have 10 pairs in my collection. These and my Xmas lights were the only 2 pairs I paid over retail for....so I'm lucky.

This is probably that one shoe that got me off JB brand stuff completely

Great price....I didn't mind what I spent on my pair....considering the resale isn't as bad as it is on Jordan Brand retros. I have 10 pairs in my collection. These and my Xmas lights were the only 2 pairs I paid over retail for....so I'm lucky.

This is probably that one shoe that got me off JB brand stuff completely
yeah thats not a bad price considering coming from overseas. how long did it take to get to you?

I've placed a few orders with kixpress....always on paydays (Thursdays), and I usually receive from them the following Tuesday or Weds....which isn't bad at all IMO

Back
Top Bottom