OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm still yet to see any TB's in my area, but then again I live in southeastern WI... Not a tremendous amount of demand for kobes in MKE or Chicago... I was able to cop the university red 9's at the closest HoH without standing in line or having to wait for the store to open for that matter.. I also wish I wasn't so late to the sneaker game, I didn't get into kicks until I got my first pair of 8's in September of 2013... :smh:

Last edited:
finally got the asg's via trade, but for some reason they feel a half size bigger compared to my other 8's
ohwell.gif
Mine were the same way, felt big...

My 10.5 ASGs feel no different size wise than any other 8 I own/have owned. I still wear them pretty often to play ball in.

Is 140 for DS Easters a good price?
Hell yeah better jump on that. About 2 weeks ago a local guy from craigslist was selling a DS Easters for 150 after i bought them i asked him if he has anymore DS 8s and he replied "got em DS purple gradient for $150 still forsale" I didn't think twice...

Hell yeah better jump on that. About 2 weeks ago a local guy from craigslist was selling a DS Easters for 150 after i bought them i asked him if he has anymore DS 8s and he replied "got em DS purple gradient for $150 still forsale" I didn't think twice...
that's a steal! Easter best cw

Damn. Are you a size 16 those long gigantor.

Thinking of giving the mentality a try, i was able to check them out in-hand but unfortunately i wasn't able to try it on-foot.

I badly need a beater for hooping outside and mentalities looks close to 8 as far as lightness goes (it also has lunarlon inserts)

It wasn't stupid. I wouldn't pay 160. Retail was 140 but I get that with fees it equals out to about 140.

Everyone that got the tb got them at outlet or even clearance prices. They were not a general release. So I could see why he wanted to buy for less than that

Whats the going rate for the camo ones or what ever they are called in a size 11? Bout to sell my pair

Picked up some TBs to hoop in.

Ugh....I need these bad. Ebay sellers are wanting $160 + though, not sure I want to go that high
I've seen some of the bigger sizes (11.5-14) going for $120 + shipping.
Whats the going rate for the camo ones or what ever they are called in a size 11? Bout to sell my pair
Red camos?  I've been seeing from $120 to $170 from used with light wear to DS.  I've been trying to sell my Volt and Blue Lights for a couple of months at $120 in size 11 and no takers.  I should just put them up on the bay.  Fees suck though.

Back
Top Bottom