OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone know how much used Purple Fades are going for (tiny crack in left shank plate an some scuff marks on the heel clips)? Trying to sell mine off and some dude offered $70...

Anyone know how much used Purple Fades are going for (tiny crack in left shank plate an some scuff marks on the heel clips)? Trying to sell mine off and some dude offered $70...
Do you have pics?  Without the pics it's hard to say.

BEST 8 ever created
smokin.gif
I only own 3 pairs of 8s and I had to have that pair in the collection.
I wish I could keep them as they're my only pair of 8s (and my favorite), but...financial reasons 
frown.gif

Only have 2 8's. This pear and purple fades (currently loaned out to my friend to ball in
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. Need to check up to see if it's beat yet
indifferent.gif
)

You sir are one of the best friends to ever walk the planet, a true gentleman and a scholar. Friends like you are a rarity in this day and age, and you're a far better man than I....Because I would never loan my pair of Purple Gradients for my friend or brother to ball in :lol:

You sir are one of the best friends to ever walk the planet, a true gentleman and a scholar. Friends like you are a rarity in this day and age, and you're a far better man than I....Because I would never loan my pair of Purple Gradients for my friend or brother to ball in
laugh.gif
I wouldn't want anyone's sweaty feet in any of my shoes, even my beaters lol

Chances are that atleast one of your shoes has had someones sweaty feet in them other than yourself. Unless you was right there when they were making the shoe, and shipping the shoe, unpacking the shoe.

Chances are that atleast one of your shoes has had someones sweaty feet in them other than yourself. Unless you was right there when they were making the shoe, and shipping the shoe, unpacking the shoe.
Trying on is one thing, playing basketball in them is quite another. I'm sure there are a few pairs of shoes not bought on release day where their crusty foot in them, but unless they're clearing warehouse for pickup games in Asia, their sweat isn't all over them lol
roll.gif
But hey, if someone wants to loan their shoes out to others, that's obviously completely up to them, it just won't be me
happy.gif

Good thing I don't bowl haha

Back
Top Bottom