OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Retail was 110.00 employee told me that they go on hash tomorrow (30% off) should be like 80 after I get the price adjustment. And it was Camarillo was just about to buy off ebay too.

Repp Nacho! Only big sizes. that sucks. man i wonder how long they had them in stock.

Last edited:
Might regret passing on this but I just spend 70 dollars yesterday and picked these up locally.

I know a lot of people hated the 7's but I had to have the Olympic cw.

That being said I got the dough but I felling reluctant to spend. Are they all the solid color tb's? Are the reds  these

nike-kobe-8-tb-red-white-silver-05-570x501.jpg
 Or
Nike-KOBE-8-System-TB-Mens-Basketball-Shoes.jpg

Might regret passing on this but I just spend 70 dollars yesterday and picked these up locally.

I know a lot of people hated the 7's but I had to have the Olympic cw.

That being said I got the dough but I felling reluctant to spend. Are they all the solid color tb's? Are the reds  these
nike-kobe-8-tb-red-white-silver-05-570x501.jpg

Or
Nike-KOBE-8-System-TB-Mens-Basketball-Shoes.jpg

Solid colors. Wish it was the others

Appreciate the info fellas repped for sure. Im just gonna walk away before I start making calls lol.

been trying to do a stock locate for them to find my size,,,,,god damn "nike athletes" are so lazy and clueless man..i give up!

I did my best on holding out. I lasted two days lol. I called up the outlet and wanted to order the purple tb but they were out of 13's so I went with the black tb's. Not my picture but I got them for basically $65.

Last edited:

I did my best on holding out. I lasted two days lol. I called up the outlet and wanted to order the purple tb but they were out of 13's so I went with the black tb's. Not my picture but I got them for basically $65.
Damn, I wish they had a size 11!

Back
Top Bottom