OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Not my pics but damn sho wish they were.
grin.gif
eek.gif
nthat.gif

FUEGO!!!!!!! hope the pricing is reasonable 

I'm at the stage of my life where anything over 150 for a pair of shoes means I just don't want them. I can't justify those prices like a used too as a youngster.

Kobes in a nsw box :smh: I was never for the special box, but now we have it I expect nothing less.

For you guys that have been wearing the 8's,,how is the creasing? Do they crease at all after balling in these? I haven't balled in any of my pairs yet. What do you guys think?

^^^ yes they crease due to the bending of the foot followed by lifting, then landing..... Aka walking/running. Just like all shoes

Just giving you a hard time bud

Last edited:
if you had to choose between vnds oc 6's for $150 and ds xmas 8's for $190, which would you choose? priorities ftl

Major pass on all these socks. Give me the full logo on the heel of all future pairs. Spare me the gimmicks.

Looking forward to more solid GR colorways. I would love if these dropped, but with a two-tone purple midsole and outsole.

Major pass on all these socks. Give me the full logo on the heel of all future pairs. Spare me the gimmicks.

Looking forward to more solid GR colorways. I would love if these dropped, but with a two-tone purple midsole and outsole.

QFT. There was no need to not put the full logo except to milk people for more money for socks which people say cause problems.

Back
Top Bottom