OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

kobe BHM are koo. better than last year imo. and prob the best compared to this years LEBRON/KD BHM. is that orange? so its good to rock for SF Giants support! ha!\

i like the full shozoku logo. all the shoes should have the full logo in the back .Why Nike decided USDM versions shoudlnt have it I don't know? Maybe cause they know only the USA is crazy about socks and would pay premium if they released a sock that specifically goes with the shoe??

I haven't really been keeping up with the Kobe thread but any thoughts on copping a pair of DS Xmas 8s sz 11 for $240 shipped? Is that a good price? I'm giving up hope on a small restock, I knew I should've copped on RD :smh: ... I feel like I can get the seller down a little bit more, maybe $225 but I don't want to penny pinch too much and end up loosing the deal completely.

$240 seems very fair. I can't see them dropping much more in price so I'd suggest locking them in while you can.

I haven't really been keeping up with the Kobe thread but any thoughts on copping a pair of DS Xmas 8s sz 11 for $240 shipped? Is that a good price? I'm giving up hope on a small restock, I knew I should've copped on RD :smh: ... I feel like I can get the seller down a little bit more, maybe $225 but I don't want to penny pinch too much and end up loosing the deal completely.

$240 flat is a good price, but if you could talk him down a lil its worth the try.

I appreciate it fellas, I'll pull the trigger this week.

Pass on the Kobe's. I think kd has the best BHM shoe

Im agree w/ you 100% on that. Lets all go out and cop the KD & LBJ BHM's first day!!! Screw the Kobes, they're not even all that good looking.

Sike! I lied. :smokin

I hope Nike makes enough.

I mean even the xmas kobes had 5 different sites offering them for retail. (maybe 6), I feel confident, I don't think bhms are as rare as Xmas, but I coudl be wrong. Just observations since most bhms lasted a day or two last year.

While i will say that the Kobe's are my favorite out of the 3 BHM's, I'm not really crazy about them. Really not interested in copping. I'm just waiting for more pics and on feet pics of the blue lights and red snakes to try and make my mind up between those two. I found some Xmas in my size for 220, but I just can't get myself to pull the trigger. No question they are my favorite colorway, but I just can't pay that much for a shoe that I plan on wearing a lot and playing in.

(*I have paid that much and more for certain Jordan's, but those were my grails. Kobe's just don't have that special nostalgia to them that certain Jordan's do to me, so I have a much harder time dropping reseller prices for them. No disrespect to Kobeheads. If I had unlimited funds I would.)

IMHO All the BHMs this year :smh: too much heat pending...Ya'll can have these..

so you wont pay more money for shoes you want and will use....
but you will pay money on shoes that arent practical to use athletically and will only wear on special occasions? ????

to each their own

I hope Nike makes enough.

I mean even the xmas kobes had 5 different sites offering them for retail. (maybe 6), I feel confident, I don't think bhms are as rare as Xmas, but I coudl be wrong. Just observations since most bhms lasted a day or two last year.

Agreed.

only slightly nervous for release tho

Back
Top Bottom