OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

@NikeBasketball just tweeted this. Just thought I'd share. These purple cw is a must have also!

#countonkobe

Last edited:
Purple cw sealed the deal. pass on BHM and ASG. Already have the Xmas 8 and that's enough colors for me.

is eastbay getting bhm kobe?
Eastbay pisses me off, they don't get Kobe **** as it is, like come on. I see all this Kobe gear on Nike Dot Com and they can't just put it on Eastbay? They're idiots I swear. I'm waiting for this Kobe Python (Prime Print) with the Black/Grey/White colors. Been a month now since that style came out.

Come on man. 
mean.gif

I just HOPE AND PRAY Nike does this better than last year's ASG release. Looked like a crime scene with all the cops they had out there. I dont get it just make enuff, they did it last year for the Easters...everyone got what they wanted andwalked out happy. Even the nutty resellers

QFT I mean you make more money and avoid bad press.

Still pissed they never released the 81pt game Kobe 1's

Pissed even more that they released blk/yellow Kobe 1's and called them the '81 Points'

I was kind of hoping nike gonna tweet the link for some exclusive 81 pts kobes at the end of the game.
But i guess they will not.

Never been more disappointed by kobe colors to start off .... Thank God for the Purps coming out march 23!!!!!

Last edited:
SMH. DA FAKES WERE BETTER. ASG THIS YEAR RANKS EQUALLY FROM LAST.

1. BRON/KD
2. KOBE

I THOUGHT THOSE FAKES CW APPEARED BETTER THAN THE RELEASE.

OR MAYBE IM STILL SALTY I HAVENT FOUND XMAS IN A DECENT PRICE.

is eastbay getting bhm kobe?
Eastbay pisses me off, they don't get Kobe **** as it is, like come on. I see all this Kobe gear on Nike Dot Com and they can't just put it on Eastbay? They're idiots I swear. I'm waiting for this Kobe Python (Prime Print) with the Black/Grey/White colors. Been a month now since that style came out.

Come on man. 
mean.gif
59vgw8.jpg

Do you have any clue of what you're actually talking about, or just like making nonsensical rant posts?

Back
Top Bottom