OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Finally got a chance to go try on the Sulfurs, amazed to say the least! It's like a Basketball/Performance RosheRun, crazy comfort! Mentally decided to stock up on these once they hit outlets like I should've done with the 6's. I'll pay retail for the BHM and ASG then pray for all the others to hit Factory Stores. Don't know if I should wait on the Sulfurs tho...

so are there 2 different versions of the pythons? the print pattern is not the same on both of these. i prefer the pic we saw first with less brown.

wish they really looked like da 1st pic. da best i've seen em look.

Separated at birth?

I actually prefer the 6's, but these are so similar I could do either. I actually copped a pair of 6 italian camos last month at Footaction for 29.99. Yup 29.99. Last pair, my size. Win.

So can I understand they hype behind the pythons? NO. Not a bad shoe, but I anticipate slow sales.

People often think extra terrestrial means aliens but it just means belonging to something outside our planet, just something to keep in mind since a lot of folks seem like to be calling these the "aliens" pack lol. Could even refer to planets or stars or anything in space not from earth.

Nike's way of saying their signature athletes are literally "out of this world". They are not the same they are Martians (Wayne voice) haha

Separated at birth?

I actually prefer the 6's, but these are so similar I could do either. I actually copped a pair of 6 italian camos last month at Footaction for 29.99. Yup 29.99. Last pair, my size. Win.

So can I understand they hype behind the pythons? NO. Not a bad shoe, but I anticipate slow sales.

The pythons are gonna be the first kobe I cop that I don't know about the availability of. Can anyone give me a quick answer? I've been searching around but can't find any REAL info. I've bought Kobe's in the past, in store, but they were all general releases that I easily scooped weeks after release. Am i gonna have to be sitting at my computer refreshing a  lot of sites in the minutes leading up to the release like a retro Jordan drop? Will U.S. sites crash so hard that I'll try to cop first for a little more on Euro sites the day before? Or will I VERY easily be able to cop on U.S. sites when the shoe drops or even just walk in at 10 am on release date and still be able to get them in store? Thanks for any help...I really do try to give back as much as possible to this site.

The pythons are gonna be the first kobe I cop that I don't know about the availability of. Can anyone give me a quick answer? I've been searching around but can't find any REAL info. I've bought Kobe's in the past, in store, but they were all general releases that I easily scooped weeks after release. Am i gonna have to be sitting at my computer refreshing a  lot of sites in the minutes leading up to the release like a retro Jordan drop? Will U.S. sites crash so hard that I'll try to cop first for a little more on Euro sites the day before? Or will I VERY easily be able to cop on U.S. sites when the shoe drops or even just walk in at 10 am on release date and still be able to get them in store? Thanks for any help...I really do try to give back as much as possible to this site.

I haven't heard of them being in limited quantities yet

But I have seen lots of people wanting them

Just don't sleep on em

Any NTs went live yet with their RSVPs?

Have a pair of Pythons coming in Saturday. I'll post pictures then. 

Separated at birth?

Definitely separated at birth :lol:

Italian Camo's and Grinch 6's still on my radar to complete me VI collection

so are there 2 different versions of the pythons? the print pattern is not the same on both of these. i prefer the pic we saw first with less brown.

wish they really looked like da 1st pic. da best i've seen em look.

So which verison is the US getting? I'm seeing too many different pics floating around. Both pics above look fine to me but i'd give the 2nd pic the edge if I had to pick.

So which verison is the US getting? I'm seeing too many different pics floating around. Both pics above look fine to me but i'd give the 2nd pic the edge if I had to pick.

Asia gets full shozoku w/ XDR "Outdoor" sole

US gets the bottom half shozoku to be completed with the $16 elite socks that are almost impossible to find in stores.

US gets the bottom half shozoku to be completed with the $16 elite socks that are almost impossible to find in stores.
I rather have it on the shoe to begin with, plus i wear my shoes more casually than hooping, so having the XDR is big to me.   Way these shoes fit, no need for a thick sock like that anyways.

I hope pythons are a GR,
I'm tossed up about them again. dont know if I want it or not, I def don't want for full retail. .....

I just want to see more options on the uppers. When are the going to do some solid colors or am I just SOL? Don't get me wrong some of the stuff looks nice, just not my cup of tea.

Thanks for the info fam

Really sad about the ASG. 
mean.gif
 Not even close to last years release (excluding the hype). Hopefully those BHM's are attainable. . .

Back
Top Bottom