OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Weird thing is my brother was trying to get the same shoes and we share a wireless network. I always get through and he doesn't, don't know what's up with that.

This may be a dumb question, but just because you ordered and it went through doesn't mean you're guaranteed them until you get the e-mail confirmation. Right? 

Lastly, why were these $160? Was surprised at the price.

This may be a dumb question, but just because you ordered and it went through doesn't mean you're guaranteed them until you get the e-mail confirmation. Right? 

TBH, you're not truly guaranteed unless you have shipping confirmation. I've seen people receive cancellations even though they had an e-mail confirmation.

Most of the time if you received e-mail confirmation you are good.

just release purple gradients already...

fck u nike. havent been able to get anything online since boraduex....

damn missed out, didnt know about the twitter link, and was on the nike store just refreshing. I need to read NikeTalk's rules. im pissed. im from australia, so those shoes at oslife, how much are they going for?

Can't even click on the shoes size. I'm beyond pissed because i know most of these fell in to some 14 years old puberty kid reseller smh

TBH, you're not truly guaranteed unless you have shipping confirmation. I've seen people receive cancellations even though they had an e-mail confirmation.

Most of the time if you received e-mail confirmation you are good.
Thanks for the advice, i will just be sitting tight until i get the e-mails then. 

Back
Top Bottom