OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Sorry, had to post matching socks. Easy cop thanks to living in a city where all the bums just buy the Jordan releases.

those are noice. probably my favourtie ones. depends on the price, i might get them, but just wont get the d rose 3.5 

^Nah Cinci on Hopple. Does the INdy one usually get releases like this? Ive heard rumblings of mine gettin some all stars and stuff, but this is a first time getting something from there.

This is the shoe that I bow out on the "culture" from. Between managers let people get how much they want to people sleeping in their cars in 10 degree weather, I cant do this **** anymore. Strictly outlets and sales for me now. Y'all keep generating hype if you want to.

^Nah Cinci on Hopple. Does the INdy one usually get releases like this? Ive heard rumblings of mine gettin some all stars and stuff, but this is a first time getting something from there.

Don't know, when u saw that bag in ur pick I got excited, tried to call them but phone isn't working, I haven't shopped there since air force 1s were popular lol

Like to say thank you to all the people in dc that bought the Jordan 5s. Got to my spot a hour after they open and they had plenty of bhm Kobe's left [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Time to move on to my most anticipated Kobe release of the year, the Pythons. Are these still set for 2/2? Or did they move them?

Back
Top Bottom