OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

sports pack comes with the sensors, + enabled is capable of tracking stats but you need to purchase the sensors separate

ahh so if I already have a pair of Nike+ sneakers with the sensors I can just take em out of the old ones and use em on these?

So if a shoe has a lot of colorways drop its watered down

If it sits for a few month it's a flop and failure

If it has only a few colorways or is sold out quickly it's for "hypebeast"

Are y'all even happy to buy sneakers anymore? Like for real is there any point in this culture anymore where people can just be happy about something?

Are y'all even happy to buy sneakers anymore? Like for real is there any point in this culture anymore where people can just be happy about something?

I feel you bruh.
Would be happy to cop the BHMs regardless of hype. Look so great.

sports pack comes with the sensors, + enabled is capable of tracking stats but you need to purchase the sensors separate

ahh so if I already have a pair of Nike+ sneakers with the sensors I can just take em out of the old ones and use em on these?

Yes should be able to. Just take the sensor from your Nike+ shoes and place it into the Kobe systems. The sensor is under the insole if you've never looked into it.

Yes should be able to. Just take the sensor from your Nike+ shoes and place it into the Kobe systems. The sensor is under the insole if you've never looked into it.

the shoes I have only have 1 sensor

do the kobe 8's only need one?

Last edited:
Went on and copped the asia pythons. Figured the extra $44 goes into international shipping and full heel logo as well as a guaranteed pair without the hassle should I decide to double up come release day. At least I got one pair for sure. First time copping early and also my first Kobe's this year but definitely won't be my last.

that's how it goes around here. you've been here a little less than a year, but you'll see...

another perfect example is the NFL thread. dudes on here have been crying for years to get authentic game jerseys since reebok quit making them available.

so, Nike released the closest thing to game jerseys they could have possibly released. then everyone on here cries because they're too stiff and they're too small, and the sleeves are too long, and blah blah blah...

there's always something to whine about.

heres a pic of the sensor I have

do the kobe 8's only need one or do they use 2?

thanks in advance

Why the ***** does a bball shoe need sensors? To keep track of how many bricks u put up?
That sensor mess is quite ridiculous. Running shoes, i guess, w/e, but bball? Really? Smh

Tracks your vert, hustle (sprinting vs jogging vs walking) and nike fuel points. The vert is interesting but overall the technology could use some improvement.

I could care less about how high I can jump..how much fuel points I am earnin..and how much I'm hustlin when I'm on the basketball court..just tryna gauge dudes

After looking at the upcoming releases, I can't help but think the resale prices for the BHM will drop. There are some nice colorways coming the next several weeks and I don't think people will be dropping $275+ for the BHM when you can get the YOTS/ASG/Pythons/Blue Lights etc. At least I won't. I don't mind paying a little over retail but not what these clowns are asking.

It was tough passing on the BHM's so hopefully I can get lucky with the ASG release to ease the pain.

Back
Top Bottom