OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just got my XDR Pythons in, a quick pic..

CANT WAIT!!(Bart Scott voice)

Couldnt wait til u got home huh? Its all good. Nice pics.

***Got something for yall when I get mine in.

CANT WAIT!!(Bart Scott voice)

Couldnt wait til u got home huh? Its all good. Nice pics.

Ttt***Got something for yall when I get mine in.

Nah man, i had to open them in the car lol .. After seeing these, full logo is a MUST for any future pairs I purchase..

Btw i dont think its been confirmed that those tri-colored Kobes are the easters. Couple of people have just connected the teal/mint color with last years Easter pack lol.

Last edited:
The grey/volt ones that were listed on the release calendar. I think.

I like them and the color combo... but they just look like an upper swap on the Sulfurs. And I still like the PE's he's been wearing more.

Last edited:
The idea, if it is trying to mimic a painted egg, is cool. I like the subtle scales on the easter tri-gradients. I hope they utilize that on some solid color uppers.

u guys think those all black samples were like a nylonesque upper (a la air flow or air currents)???

those would be my ideal all balck cw

not those ugly yots

The grey/volt ones that were listed on the release calendar. I think.

I like them and the color combo... but they just look like an upper swap on the Sulfurs. And I still like the PE's he's been wearing more.

id cop, but not for retail.

are these releasing for sure?

Volts are meh. Was able to get sulfurs for 100 shipped. Not bad. That'll hold me over until the fades drop.

Last edited:
I'm digging those SenorRoboto posted. Just a tad better than the Sulfurs in terms of the pattern. Color choices aren't bad either.

Can't wait for this pattern to be on iD. *Fingers crossed*
:tongue:

Just wondering if anyone that ordered BHMs from NDC got a shipping confirmation yet? Haven't gotten one, but usually Nike sends me one throughout the weekend. Just curious.

Just wondering if anyone that ordered BHMs from NDC got a shipping confirmation yet? Haven't gotten one, but usually Nike sends me one throughout the weekend. Just curious.

NDC usually sends me my shipping confirmation the following Monday night after a weekend release.

You should be good to go.

my Jordan V's havent shipped out

bet both of us will get email tonight or tomorrow for sure.

they probably already shipped but havent updated. had that happen quite a few times

Back
Top Bottom