OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yup... Try to help, and people still can't do anything for themselves. 
mean.gif
Either you're missing it or I am totally missing it, but I think he is asking for the scan of the newer coupon. Come on man 
mean.gif

For those who have frequently ordered from Kicks-crew.com  Is there a huge difference in arrival/ship times between the two shipping prices stated to the U.S.?

thanks!

Really liking those red camo YOTS. And good to hear about the xmas kobe restock if it indeed happens. Still need those. Not about that resale life though. Retail or bust.

Either you're missing it or I am totally missing it, but I think he is asking for the scan of the newer coupon. Come on man 
mean.gif
I think you're missing it... He says he wants the "scan not the code"

I posted the coupon which he can save to his phone, or save to his computer and print out. The code on the coupon is what's needed to use the bday coupon.

I think you're missing it... He says he wants the "scan not the code"

I posted the coupon which he can save to his phone, or save to his computer and print out. The code on the coupon is what's needed to use the bday coupon.
Yes, the scan of the new birthday coupon. Maybe the guy can't make it to the store with the one that expires today, which is why he's asking for the new one. IDK what the hell his story is, but he's asking for the newer one. I would like it too. Them blue lights be coming out soon 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
He never specified the date of coupon. I only have the one that expires today... I posted it and he says he wants the scan not the code... He could've said he wants the new one that starts this month so others besides you and him knew what he was talking about...

Oh and :rolleyes here you go :wink:

Edit... Not trying to start an argument/keep one going. I'm sure once someone gets the new coupon it will be posted in the coupon thread, possibly here as well. Keep an eye out. If I see it posted elsewhere and not here, ill post it.

Last edited:
He never specified the date of coupon. I only have the one that expires today... I posted it and he says he wants the scan not the code... He could've said he wants the new one that starts this month so others besides you and him knew what he was talking about...

Oh and :rolleyes here you go :wink:

Edit... Not trying to start an argument/keep one going. I'm sure once someone gets the new coupon it will be posted in the coupon thread, possibly here as well. Keep an eye out. If I see it posted elsewhere and not here, ill post it.

dubs, you dont need to post the coupon... thats what the coupon thread is for. members really need to use it since it doesnt move as fast as this thread moves and you dont have to post it every X amount of pages.

Oh and
eyes.gif
here you go
wink.gif

I can't find the coupon man, would you be able to repost it?

Gotcha J.

Some seen to not realize this is a whole forum with thousands of informative threads. Dudes need to venture out a lil bit.

thanks man good stuff

No problem fam. Might have to double up on the CL's if people are still doing straight up trades for the BHM's :nerd: :lol:

I wish I could see the box tag to know the real price. They change it everyday. Once we see the box, we will know the final price

Not necessarily the final price. NDC (for a little while) and FTL were selling the Christmas Lights for $150, even though boxes were marked at $140. I get what you're saying though.

Oh and
eyes.gif
here you go
wink.gif

Not trying to start an argument either. It just bugged me that everyone started hating on the guy because he was misunderstood. Don't worry s dubi I have seen you post the birthday coupon multiple times and people keep asking for it. If people would just click the damn Recent Images and they would find it there or in the coupon thread 
mean.gif

EDIT: 
I can't find the coupon man, would you be able to repost it?
Not sure if you are trolling, but I reported you. 

Last edited:
I want the black year of the snakes, stupid kicks crew don't have size 13, rmkstore had 13 (sold out now) but they only accept visa and all the euro sites only went up to size 12.
mean.gif

Glad to see NDC set the price for the Kobe ASG at 180, that 195 was not making me happy, debating about just getting the sports pack anyways if its easier to get, put the sport pack insole in my pythons for ball, always wondered how much my vertical has changed since college days

you mean people are supposed to use common sense?

you know what they say about common sense, it aint

[COLOR=#red]That went over so many Nters heads.

My only thing is... If you are apart or in a certain thread, do the damn leg work. You CLEARLY see we all used a coupon. Google is there, the pages are there, and there is an entire other thread that has to do with Coupons. I just don't want people to be so damn lazy, do a little work before you go asking for handouts.

Hopefully the Red Kobe 8 YOTS come to the states. Want.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom