OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm sure there is something shady going on because I messaged this guy from eBay that was talking preorfers and was guaranteed and he said that he got the shoes from the hoh and he based in Tampa. So there you go I sure everything is an inside job. Its messed up.
That is jacked up. I mostly get my shoes in Fort Lauderdale when I visit my daughter but was like let me increase my chances since the shops down there are doing raffles and you CAN only win one raffle a day. So on Tuesday when they're drawing for the All Star pack, you can only win one shoe. They say it's to make it fair for everybody, which I'm okay with. All of the FTLs in the area are doing the same thing.

There are a few shops in the area but you expect University to be fair with the large number of people in the area.

Finally found sulfurs in a 9.5 at a footaction i dont usually go to. These felt so comfortable when i tried them on that it made me pull the trigger on pythons as well. Gonna use the sulfurs to ball and pythons to chill in. Im hooked. These are Definitely to me the best sig shoe this year btw nikes big 3.

OK IF YOU WEAR A SIZE 8 OR 9 AND Want THE PYTHONS. NIKE OUTLET MILPITAS HAS 2 ONE EACH IN THOSE SIZE. FOR 109.

Its up in front at register displayed. Must be returns

I returned some jordan v retro fire red size 11.5 surprised employees didnt put it in the back to use their 30-40 percent off. They put it in front by register discounted. Sold with a blink of an eye.

Last edited:
OK IF YOU WEAR A SIZE 8 OR 9 AND Want THE PYTHONS. NIKE OUTLET MILPITAS HAS 2 ONE EACH IN THOSE SIZE. FOR 109.

Its up in front at register displayed. Must be returns
To anyone here who wants to admit being a size 8 or 9. Good luck. 
laugh.gif

Lol everybody ready to spend that bread on Xmas lights. Me included lol
Laugh it off, we take that stuff seriously, it's true people in this thread need to lighten up, but this is an act of immaturity. I'm still in high school and I don't even do that ****.
report him, mods said in another thread you cant post stuff like that or link to fool people.

Man ever since the Xmas Kobe's the hype is real! Here in Houston the AS Kobe's were the first to go! With kd's in 2nd Lebron in 3rd

bhm coming in on tuesday... hopefully they fit well...do people usually get bigger sizes to wear losely laced casually? thanks

I was meaning like last year, everyone was going for kd's all star game shoe, today here in Houston they released tickets for this years all star kicks and Kobe was the 1st to sell out like during last year 2012 Xmas lights Kobe's

I was meaning like last year, everyone was going for kd's all star game shoe, today here in Houston they released tickets for this years all star kicks and Kobe was the 1st to sell out like during last year 2012 Xmas lights Kobe's

Kobe's were really the first tix to go? Well I guess it's official, Nike now knows that people will buy any and everything that they put out no matter the price mark up. Get ready for more select price hikes on the yearly releases (ASG, Xmas, etc.).

Yes I was actually as shocked as you were, I was almost positive it would be kd and then Kobe or Lebron

Kobe's were really the first tix to go? Well I guess it's official, Nike now knows that people will buy any and everything that they put out no matter the price mark up. Get ready for more select price hikes on the yearly releases (ASG, Xmas, etc.).

Smh, yup exactly what I knew would happen. This will suck big time once an actual good looking shoe is price hiked.

Back
Top Bottom