OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

chronic sneaker you got it ill keep all the info i get to myself
You're acting like you have some 1337 underground info that no one else can get or something.
laugh.gif

is there slippage with the insoles with sweaty feet? since these dont have cloth on the insoles? :nerd:

just wear the regular cotton 3 for 9.99 socks and you'll be fine. My shoes have ZERO moisture build
up after playing and using the shoe for about 3 hours. ZERO. It's too damn breathable and I live in
the Philippines, I sweat all the time. :rolleyes :smokin

I tried wearing crew elite socks with them and the fit just isn't right and the breathability is a bit affected,
still no moisture build up on the shoe itself but my socks were moist.

is there slippage with the insoles with sweaty feet? since these dont have cloth on the insoles? :nerd:

just wear the regular cotton 3 for 9.99 socks and you'll be fine. My shoes have ZERO moisture build
up after playing and using the shoe for about 3 hours. ZERO. It's too damn breathable and I live in
the Philippines, I sweat all the time. :rolleyes :smokin

I tried wearing crew elite socks with them and the fit just isn't right and the breathability is a bit affected,
still no moisture build up on the shoe itself but my socks were moist.

i wear cotton socks but my feet sweat like crazy :x like OD

we will see tho, if i decide to keep my pythons ill put them to work

My BHM's came in today.. too nice in person, that orange pops like crazy.

Also unexpectedly played in my Sulfurs today..
Swung by the courts and a lil league was occupying all of em smh.. went home & changed to hit the barbershop up & my barber wasn't there.. no luck.. :smh:
must've been fate cuz i went to barbershop in dri fit kobe shirt, bball shorts & Sulfurs.. happened to drive by courts & seen they were clearing out & the lights were on.. ended up playin a good 2 hours in em.. man, not that i doubted but yall were spot on with how these perform on court :smokin .. already can't wait to bust em out again.. like i said, didn't intend to bust em out just yet on court.. unds them today and they got a minor scuff on the heel cup, all good.. just means imma double up on the Sulfurs and this current pair my new hoopin shoe.. aiight enough with the story

cool story bro, lol.

Any info you have swagchamp feel free to share. Kudos to the Lebron info too! The elite colorway sounds like the opposite of what my iD looks like lol. Can't wait for upcoming leaked pics.

My Kobe 8 collection so far, struck out on BHM hoping to get a pair at some point but not for a ridiculous price. ASG's next for me hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom