OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

This is getting dangerous. I feel like I might just buy the Blue Light's because I need more Kobe 8's - I love the shoe. But I don't particularly like the colorway. :smh:

I better see the Blue Lights in person first. I thought it was more towards on the blue side than purple. Pics can be deceiving.

pictures dont do the blue lights any justice, they are much better in person the soles look white in all pics but there light grey!

Nice pics of the blue lights

Theyre nice, but just not for me, Ima have to mamba johnson on these.

And I know its a slim chance of a GR red camo, but Id rather hve the xdr version anyway.:rolleyes

Calvin Klein page 3, theres your kix bro..

Intricate and all..

I was just watching this Andrew Wiggins (#1 high school player in the nation) highlight video and it looks like his whole team is rockin the kobe 8 "blue lights" as team shoes. Dope! Check it out:

I feel like the dirtier the Pythons get, the better it looks.  Especially the outsoles, it's the type of shoe that looks better with age.  It adds a lot more character to the shoe, I am definitely wearing the pythons on my every day rotation just to get the outsoles worn a bit.
I haven't gotten the shoe yet, but I was thinking, if it got dirty, it'd look even better. For casual anyway. 

Damn, nobody in the Chi wants these ASG! First time I didn't see the hashtag posted right after being tweeted...

Un-DSed these today. Love these VIIIs even more now. Only thing thats bothering me is the top of the tongue... its digging into my leg (no show socks). But other than that theyre all good.

Same here. Tongue is annoying.

I think think the Kobe 8 R kind of plane And Nike went in an interesting direction with his shoe but I always expecting more from 1 of the greatest ever

Back
Top Bottom