OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the WTK VII couldve been done better for sure... still a clean sneaker tho. love wearing my kobes in summer.

Did anyone else noticed? NDC just gave us the shaft. majority of nt'ers are reporting getting the SP and none have gotten the enabled. probably only had 1 per size available 
mean.gif
 way to go nike.

Sport packs still available on NDC! I was able to add sz 12 to cart a few seconds ago

reppped.

i ordered a pack in my size. im going to check them out in person to give my final thoughts on them. was crazy because there was only a 8 and a 14 when you posted this and i checked. i hit the back button after seeing if i could add to cart and a 10 was there.

Bout to pull the trigger on the sports pack. Got my mom to buy the sport pack for my brother hope these things fit in lebrons some how or I'm going to catch hell lol, but my brother just got excepted on an aau team and he loves to show off so it won't matter to the idiot.

Don't wanna raise the sodium level, but i got 2 of each pair for me and a few homies. 6 pairs total off NDC, Finishline, and Footlocker. I almost gave up on FTL but kept trying and around :15 i was able to add to my cart.. had to wait out the checkout timer which is weak AF, but i got the job done. No re-seller here. Only asked for what i paid.
i bet you posted this with your eyes closed then farted and put your head between your legs to bask in your smugginess

Did anyone else noticed? NDC just gave us the shaft. majority of nt'ers are reporting getting the SP and none have gotten the enabled. probably only had 1 per size available 
mean.gif
 way to go nike.
off course cause they know how thirsty people are

People remember... There's still asg weekend. Houston will be FLOODED with these kicks. Be patient, and maybe someone from out there can help you out, or possibly catch a reseller not looking to get rich.

I need these damn sequalizer shorts... why i didn't look when i had the Kobe's in my cart I don't know

Back
Top Bottom