OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Im on board with these kobes too. I think they're hot. Always thought the kobe line had some of the best colorways. It sucks we haven't heard anything about any colorways or haven't gotten any official pictures yet and we've gotten a ton of lebron and kd color ways already (mainly bron). Anyway, im excited to see some official pictures of the kobes and hopefully a release date follows, Christmas isn't but a month a few weeks away.

so where's the reply from the dude claiming FNL would be carrying Kobe's?

I'm having trouble uploading the pics, but on the Finish Line launch list, there is a Kobe 8 System set to launch 03/02/13. The official colorway is "dk atmctl/elctrc ylow-atmc".

Style number - 587551-373

probably the year of the snake? :nerd:

For those still questioning me about my Finish Line comment...

how do we know thats finishline? lol we'll take your word for it.

Nike ****** up big time with the new shoelines... As of now I am not feeling the lebronx or the kd v or the kobe viii I am sticking to the buying more pairs of the last shoelines don't have that many of em

Dark atomic teal / electric yellow / atomic? Sounds like it might look awesome!

"dk atmctl/elctrc ylow-atmc" hmmm, That's a good guess, yea. I think you're spot on.

And here's what Atomic Teal looks like from the LeBron Xs:

Nike-LeBron-X-10-Miami-Dolphins-Release-Date-+-Info-2-600x450.jpg

I think he read perfectly fine.
DAMN!!! 189.99 for + model??? For real???
39.99 more than the non +?
Lebron X and Lebron X+ is only $20 difference.
So yes. I feel the same as wpcproffit.

LeBron X is $180. LeBron X+ Ready is $200. LeBron X+ with the sportpack is $270.

So it depends on whether or not those are + ready or the sportpack.

Last edited:
LeBron X is $180. LeBron X+ Ready is $200. LeBron X+ with the sportpack is $270.
So it depends on whether or not those are + ready or the sportpack.

I tend to believe that sportspack would be labeled.
And still the price is pretty good if a base and sportspack is only $40 difference on the kobe viii line compared to the Lebron X line where it is $90.
I decided not to label everything properly because I assumed people know the prices of which model. So i just gave the difference between the base and + on the lebrons. But yea it is labeled on ndc. and you kindly took the work out of many people to put price to name.

Just seen these today, out off respect for the Kobe line I didnt say too much about the Kobe's vii even tho I hated them and thought they were terrible. The Kobe line is over to me now, Kobe is better of going Steve Nash style and just wear the same shoes ever year. This shoe finishes the line for me. I like them better than the vii but that's not saying much..... I should have bought more iv and Vs.

Just seen these today, out off respect for the Kobe line I didnt say too much about the Kobe's vii even tho I hated them and thought they were terrible. The Kobe line is over to me now, Kobe is better of going Steve Nash style and just wear the same shoes ever year. This shoe finishes the line for me. I like them better than the vii but that's not saying much..... I should have bought more iv and Vs.
Good. One less person in line for limited release

Every year its the same thing with the Kobe line everybody hates the first pics put out then once he wears them and everybody sees them in person they love em....this will be the same thing this yr I believe.

the 7s were horrible in my opinion. these 8s look promising. i hated the soles on the 7s but the 8s look more rounded to ones foot. until i try them on i guess i wont know for sure.

Good. One less person in line for limited release

Trust me you should be able to get every color of these that you want, I would be stunned if these fly off the shelves for the price they are going for. Unlike alot of people I loved the ZK1-ZK6 at first sight, and bought ever pair on release date. The VII were the first ones I didnt buy and was waiting on the Viiis, but looks like its going to be another year im skipping the kobes.

Trust me you should be able to get every color of these that you want, I would be stunned if these fly off the shelves for the price they are going for. Unlike alot of people I loved the ZK1-ZK6 at first sight, and bought ever pair on release date. The VII were the first ones I didnt buy and was waiting on the Viiis, but looks like its going to be another year im skipping the kobes.
Well get ready to be stunned because the Kobe Xmas' shoes always fly off shelves no matter how crazy people think they look and if they somehow do an invisibility cloak with these, which not sure how to with the EM, but then again i'm not really knowledgeable in that material. But if they can guarantee those will sell. Man can't wait for these shoes to drop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom