OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

sick.gif
where did you go?
the one in the glendale galleria. they still had the pythons when i was there the other day trying to pick up a pair of the all stars that people didnt claim. dont know why they did tickets for them. i asked the cashier if they were getting the blue lights and he didnt even know that they were coming out and asked if they were a GR. i told him they were and he said they probably will be since they get every GR. he also told me that the store is gonna become a house of hoops in october. i wish it wasnt because ive gotten stuff relatively easy from there lately.

the one in the glendale galleria. they still had the pythons when i was there the other day trying to pick up a pair of the all stars that people didnt claim. dont know why they did tickets for them. i asked the cashier if they were getting the blue lights and he didnt even know that they were coming out and asked if they were a GR. i told him they were and he said they probably will be since they get every GR. he also told me that the store is gonna become a house of hoops in october. i wish it wasnt because ive gotten stuff relatively easy from there lately.

I guess worst case for blue lights for you, you just gotta wait a week to buy with coupon.

Im worried champs next to me is going to be hard to get limited stuff soon. I was able to walk in at 1:30 PM and get a pair of KD all stars no problem they also had lebrons but kobes went out quick ( i think the employees bought them up)

because i saw this reseller pop up in my area. hes been using his military discount to buy pairs of shoe for people and sell it to them for retail price without tax.

i also saw he bought a few pairs of all stars this weekend... hes located near my champs too

Last edited:
Sick? Maybe you got......

Food poising
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

its one thing to take a pic of asg by pizza its another to actually throw real pepperoni on top of asg lmao

sometimes people go a lil tooooooooo far with things on here, if those are easters i will cop wasnt there a color descripition around easter saying muticolor on the schedule???

and blue light resemble more mile davis V than duke 
nthat.gif
but still will be outlet bound

If I'm playing on concrete then the XDR since the rubber will last longer. But the regular version I think is better and the XDR is a lot more slippery. The XDR does have the full shozoku tho which is nice

Kobe 8 Christmas vs Kobe 8 Christmas XDR

Which will you pick?
If I'm playing on concrete then the XDR since the rubber will last longer. But the regular version I think is better and the XDR is a lot more slippery. The XDR does have the full shozoku tho which is nice

Looking forward to the Blue Lights/Duke this weekend :smokin

And KD 5 > Kobe 8 > Lebron 10 ASG. IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom