OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yea I had 2 layer elites on tonight still killed. But I work at ***** sporting goods and I could get cp3's or Kd's for under 100$ I know this not that thread but I trust my kobe guys on NT more than any of these other dudes. I was looking at the white, gold n red cp3s and the plain Kd's but thx guys

I don't own any kobe 8s do they take any breaking in playing ball? I had a game tonight n my pinky toes are cut up from these other Nikes and big toes too. Mad sore so I just want to make sure these Kobe's don't have any pain points. They seem comfortable but any hell would be cool

Played in mine the first time last weekend (coming off shoulder surgery so it was a light run) and they felt great. I had worn them casually once before, and to me they take about an hour or so to break in casually, less time if they're being used for their actual purpose.

Wore my ASG's today in my Rec League and I am actually glad I got the sport pack, pretty cool getting to look at the stats after the game. Though it did make me realize I need to lift legs more, vert wasn't to great haha

Work it out son lol

I skipped the gym tday to chill with Mary j

Gotta get back on it tmoro tho

A little over a week ago I mentioned my lady had bought me the sulfurs as a part of my anniversary gift. There was another Kobe she was waiting to give me in the mail. Got em last week.

I was so surprised to see it was the MLK Kobe IVs. I put a offer in for these, which was declined. Was disappointed when I saw the auction end, only to later see she had made her own offer and won. Been looking for MLKs for the longest.

grinch lace swap, i need to find some OC laces :nerd:

o6guq8.jpg

Nice Pic :nthat: :smokin

A little over a week ago I mentioned my lady had bought me the sulfurs as a part of my anniversary gift. There was another Kobe she was waiting to give me in the mail. Got em last week.

I was so surprised to see it was the MLK Kobe IVs. I put a offer in for these, which was declined. Was disappointed when I saw the auction end, only to later see she had made her own offer and won. Been looking for MLKs for the longest.
Now that's what I call a keeper haha

Was gonna ignore this but it deserves some attention..

Um, u might wanna find a new hobby, with that kind of attitude. And if I wanna buy a pair of kix made for bball but use them for kickboxing, thats what I'll do..

Wake up and smell the sneaker cleaner, have u forgotten the sign of the times?

What era do u think this is? It aint the 90s bruh..Aint no walking in the store 4 hours after release and walking out with that shoe on RD.

No waiting for more than 2 hours, and youre not trying online? How u getting kix then bruh? school me..
to me I cop what I like to hoop in because thats what i like. Its not worth it to wait in lines for hours for a pair of kicks im going to hoop in. Ill do online only for limited kicks. Yall do what you want, i was just giving my opinion.

Shes a keeper

Kobe 8 red suede yots not for me. No way. Very blah. Im a blue guy. Supermans and blues for me

Between the blue lights and red camo, which ones do u think will sit longer? Trying to decide on which pair I will cop now and which one later. Wasn't really expecting to spend close to a grand in just 2 months on kicks.

Between the blue lights and red camo, which ones do u think will sit longer? Trying to decide on which pair I will cop now and which one later. Wasn't really expecting to spend close to a grand in just 2 months on kicks.

I think the Blue Lights will sit longer, due to the fact that the Red Camos are part of the YOTS pack...

Really hoping the Blue Lights do sit, probably would cop those if I had a little extra cash but not on release day.

Back
Top Bottom