OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just did an online chat with a Nike rep...they said the sizes on NDC are all they have and sent me a link to Foot Locker if I wanted a smaller size. Really weird, first time I've heard of a major general release without all sizes available.

I'm really trying to be strong and not cop these.. These pics aren't making it easy though..
Red camo's will Definatly be a release day buy for me...

held the pythons in my hands for the second time today and just can't pull the trigger on em. that metallic swoosh is just off in person, and i'd really want the full logo on the back.

gonna cash in some visa rewards for nike gift cards to buy some ids

Last edited:
went to FTL and was the 2nd person to buy them this morning. after using the bday coupon and a gift card i had, i only paid $100. while i was driving home i saw this chick with two bags from champs that had 3 pairs of kobes in them.

Ordered my Blue lights this morning. Can't wait for them to come in the mail now, but at least I have my ASGs to drool over for a while -_-

Still have a little NACL from missing out on the corks this morning but my consolation prize was delivery of these. So much better in person. Now waiting for the volts :smokin

blue lights lookin good but i think imma wait on those till i can use my coupons and free shipping
laugh.gif

Wsam0230 mentioned he would be willing to help some cats out on the AS+ he had 5 posts all of which said "easy cop" so I was skeptical but I used some other verification steps and I took a chance.....the man came thru just got my AS today

I took the Area 72 paper out of the box for the picture

I went to my local footlocker to get the blue lights.

I asked the guy what other kobe 8s are they getting. As of today, only information they have is for the "green camo" which they will get 03/02.

I asked about the "red camo", I was told that as of now they don't know if they will get those and since is YOTS it will be most likely a limited release. They will know next week for sure if it will be GR or limited. si there is a chance it will be a general release.

hope this helps. 

I just called Exclucity and they did have my size in the Kobe BHM's but the total was like $265. Didn't cop. The tax was like 15% and the shipping was $30. :smh:

Still have a little NACL from missing out on the corks this morning but my consolation prize was delivery of these. So much better in person. Now waiting for the volts
smokin.gif
Got the blue lights today, but hoping one day to have these.  Damn... very nice

Ups delivered Wednesday but this is my first time admiring these the detail is crazy love them and theyre nowhere near resemblance of a pizza. Now was about to put the sport pack on eBay but went to my little brothers championship game (my first of his this year ) and he was amazing! He drastically improved from last year and had like 40 of the teams 60 points he really wants the sport pack for his Brons but I want the cash for the sports pack not use to paying that much for shoes but maybe since he just got recruited by a good aau team it might be a good investment.

Back
Top Bottom