OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

For any DMV guys looking for sulfus, Niketown Georgetown had like 10 pairs on display and a few more on the wall. Didn't check the sizes though

How many of you guys wear the Kobe apparel with the shoes? I mean i have a few pieces for each shoe but i saw one pic on here with someone who had like every color in the new hoody.

How many of you guys wear the Kobe apparel with the shoes? I mean i have a few pieces for each shoe but i saw one pic on here with someone who had like every color in the new hoody.

I have some destroyer Kobe jackets and shorts I wear with my Kobe shoes

For those who have the ASGs, how do the inserts feel compared to the regular 8s? TIA
I actually like the zoom in the heel, gives them a bit more bounce to me compared to the lunarlon. Kind of wished they also had zoom in the forefoot though.

Is it not possible for Nike to have zoom inserted into the lunar? That would be unbelievable if done properly I feel like...

Is it not possible for Nike to have zoom inserted into the lunar? That would be unbelievable if done properly I feel like...
I've thought about that too, but it seems like the properties of each type of cushioning wouldn't work together to be any better.

I'm not sure though... I suppose nike would have to test it out or already has

If they could somehow put a very thin layer of full length zoom encased by lunar, I feel like you could have a performance beast.

If they could somehow put a very thin layer of full length zoom encased by lunar, I feel like you could have a performance beast.
That would be very interesting.  The impact dispersion of lunar with the spring/responsiveness of zoom 
nthat.gif

they've gotta have something like that in the works

I've thought about that too, but it seems like the properties of each type of cushioning wouldn't work together to be any better.

I'm not sure though... I suppose nike would have to test it out or already has
mean.gif
, anyway I think if nike added air to lunar than I pretty sure that Nike would "have" to sell them at $200 at least. No thanks, $180 for the Kobe VII was crazy 
embarassed.gif

Just saw NBA countdown Kobe gonna wear new colorway today Black upper and purpule sole. They showed him practicing shots.\

Yeah whatever those are I'm already a fan haha

Edit: are those the fan submitted iD winners?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom