OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

160, come on son. Liked that CW too 
mean.gif

Came in the mail today, they are so bright. I bought them just to play ball at the gym. Hope I don't roll my ankle.

Nike is probably reading this, about to come out with "elite" laces for 9.99 lol.

Don't get the wrong idea Nike... I'd really have to want/need some laces to pay $9. I'm about that $1 swap meet, or $2 Nike factory store lace life.

Elite laces

:x

:rofl:

Nike would tho :smh:

^^^ Not me

Elite Laces already happened with the "Elite" series and the kevlar laces they put in those. I was surprised they didn't release them separately then. Shame on you Nike for losing out on that revenue stream.

Illest you have the creepiest avy I've ever seen. I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'd rather see IT scrolling through this thread than whatever that she-devil is.

Also I've said it before and I'll say it again, but red suedes and red camos are robocopped, black yots has now moved to a game day decision.

Can anyone compare the cushioning between the Nike + & the regular pairs? Which do you prefer? Doesnt the Nike+ have zoom air, as seen on nike id?

Came in the mail today, they are so bright. I bought them just to play ball at the gym. Hope I don't roll my ankle.

It's an awesome hoops shoe man, wise decision.

If you're worried about the height of the shoe (as in low top vs. mid/high top) that won't affect whether or not you roll your ankle.

If you're gonna roll it, you will roll it no matter what the shoe is.  Stepping/landing awkwardly, stepping/landing on someone else's foot in any shoe can do it.  If you've had problems rolling ankles in the past, it might be good to invest in some braces.

Really? I just remember that was one of the random selling points that popped up in the interview that Petrie and Leo Chang did about the elite series.
Not 100% but some of the IVs had laces almost exactly like the elites.

If you're worried about the height of the shoe (as in low top vs. mid/high top) that won't affect whether or not you roll your ankle.

If you're gonna roll it, you will roll it no matter what the shoe is.  Stepping/landing awkwardly, stepping/landing on someone else's foot in any shoe can do it.  If you've had problems rolling ankles in the past, it might be good to invest in some braces.

No doubt man, thanks for the heads up

It was that price because..  $180 was sports + enabled and $250 was the sports + pack... unless that's the $20 less difference now.. 
The price difference because it was limited all star shoes same with the BHM. They were $20 more than retail

I tried them all high, mid and low shoes. It's all on how you play the game. Some roll their ankles more than others. Just take precautions.

Elite Laces already happened with the "Elite" series and the kevlar laces they put in those. I was surprised they didn't release them separately then. Shame on you Nike for losing out on that revenue stream.

Illest you have the creepiest avy I've ever seen. I never thought I'd say this, but I think I'd rather see IT scrolling through this thread than whatever that she-devil is.

Also I've said it before and I'll say it again, but red suedes and red camos are robocopped, black yots has now moved to a game day decision.

She devil..LOL idk whether to thank u or apologize

Red suedes tho, no sir, just dont do it for me, red camos, those are on everybodys list

Cept for the ones who will be sent to Humphries entourage

Nike should have capitalized on the laces tho, would have made a kiliing and folks would be eatin those up smh

They can always surprise u tho

Elite LE boxers

I tried them all high, mid and low shoes. Currently wearing lows now but it's all on how you play the game. Just take precautions.

I just suggest to lace them up all the way up to the top...kobes have been my hoopin shoe of choice since the IVs...again, skipping the viis...

Can anyone compare the cushioning between the Nike + & the regular pairs? Which do you prefer? Doesnt the Nike+ have zoom air, as seen on nike id?

The Xmas, BHM And The Blue Joints Feel Much Better Then The ASG Kobe 8's.. The ASG Does Not Feel As Good...

You are lower to the ground so technically you should be more stable it's probably that mental thing going on of nit having anything around/in direct contact with your ankles so don't worry, the more you think about it the less you enjoy actually hooping in them! I've been balling in lows since I tried VI and haven't turned back except for this years LeBrons. I'm 6' 4" 200 lbs and have badly sprained my ankle and these feel more stable than a lot of highs and mids I've worn in the past. You won't be disappointed fam.

Yeah, my ASG 8s have Zoom Air. I actually like it better than my Christmas 8s with the Lunarlon. Both are very comfortbable though.

Yeah, my ASG 8s have Zoom Air. I actually like it better than my Christmas 8s with the Lunarlon. Both are very comfortbable though.

i've only tried on the regular 8's with lunar (own the ASG's), but both are incredibly comfortable. i'm a lunar person, so i'd take it over the zoom, but again both are great.

Last edited:
At first I wanted zoom in these but after playing in Lunar regularly now for 2.5 months I gotta say I'm a convert to Lunar. Just overall more comfy and to make sure these kicks last a while I've been using the same lunar insert and just switching it between my 3 pairs so the others will be fresh and ready to go when the previous one bottoms out, so to speak.

UPS just dropped em off from the NDc restock last week, pictures dont do the colors justice. Test em tonight at the gym, first pair of Kobe's.

Red Camos are next

Back
Top Bottom