OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

O
I almost freaked out but i realized i was still logged in from my previous session

Ohh whaa? I might have to order a pair of swoosh next wk or sooner.

Hope my good deed is repaid by being able to get red camos. **** kicks-crew never dealing with them again.

I will put all my good vibes towards you getting those red camos.. May the Nike mamba gods be with you good sir.

^

I still have to do a double take every time I see your name and avi........just not the same

wait...

I must have missed something.

What happened to your order
Earlier this week they told me they'd ship in a few days... Got a message today that they don't have them, and if I'd like to wait 5 days for shipment.

I know someone that might be able to grab in the next couple days for me, if not from what's being said I don't see a problem on RD. I'm just impatient at the moment lol.

You mean Southern Cali, hahahahahahahaha Sole Reaver. Up north is much colder. We got 70's today, clear skies and bright sunshine. That's also the reason we pay the most taxes. SMH 
mean.gif
wink.gif
 Let's go Lake Show tonight, we can #COUNTONKOBE! 

Maybe he'll unleash a new colorway, hopefully it's not the one that won that contest. Preferably something to make us real thirsty.
yea lol S. Cali lol man no doubt laker nation theyre starting to get there **** together  :smile: dude they need to release those Laker aways he was wearing against the mavs 
pimp.gif

Earlier this week they told me they'd ship in a few days... Got a message today that they don't have them, and if I'd like to wait 5 days for shipment.

I know someone that might be able to grab in the next couple days for me, if not from what's being said I don't see a problem on RD. I'm just impatient at the moment lol.

You just saved your self almost $100 and all you have to wait is a couple days lol. Don't mess with them anymore and save up for the next release.

Damn it, now I'm getting that "maybe I should cop these too, they are a pretty clean colorway" feeling that I get on release days. Must resist. Must save money for YotS releases.

Shady business

:smh:

Sorry to hear that

Anyone own this jacket? Not feeling the whole vest thing, but overall looks nice, imo.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-655367

just looking for a jacket to wear when it rains, this might be it.

i have that jacket..its great i love it! i will post picture of it tomorrow

lol i got lucky cause i went to niketown 3 weeks ago and saw they had it, in online it was on sale ( i have the black/ del sol one) so i asked if they could honor the price online, the guy said yes then i went to pay and they dont honor the price online and the guy didnt know but he said its okay just honor it. he was the manager so he said its okay

i have that jacket..its great i love it! i will post picture of it tomorrow

lol i got lucky cause i went to niketown 3 weeks ago and saw they had it, in online it was on sale ( i have the black/ del sol one) so i asked if they could honor the price online, the guy said yes then i went to pay and they dont honor the price online and the guy didnt know but he said its okay just honor it. he was the manager so he said its okay
I'm starting to like this jacket...

So I noticed on nikestore that it says the Supernaturals come with full-length zoom. I know its not.. I love lunar. But I wouldn't mind trying that out in these!

UGH...can't add to my cart....go figure...
well, will just have to hope I can purchase in store

Back
Top Bottom