OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

anyone else order from kixsquare in the recent months? how long did they take to give you a shipment conformation?

The closer the release date comes the more hype the shoe builds. Just calm your **** and wait till release date. Nike can change it anyway they want till the release date **** who knows maybe they jack the price up to $300 a pair?

The closer the release date comes the more hype the shoe builds. Just calm your **** and wait till release date. Nike can change it anyway they want till the release date **** who knows maybe they jack the price up to $300 a pair?

wouldnt be surprised at all :smh:

Da
So I finally talked to a nike rep yesterday and they said I would almost definately get a voucher but thats not good enough. The sulfurs are sold out on ndc. They said they can't send me another pair tho. Smh. I pay cost of shipping and I only get back msrp. Tax isnt refunded. he said I could hope they show up on ndc again. Why did the recording say they offer replacement products? The guy I spoke with straight up said we don't do replacements. can anyone help? Can't just return them to footlocker because the reciept is gone
Damn that sucks. I bout and returned mine at Nike DC. When I initially bought them they were the last 9.5 and try pulled them off a mannequin. They were completely sold out the week after. 2 months later when I returned them for the plate cracking, they actually restocked and gave me a fresh pair of 9.5s. Hopefully NDC will restock.
Worst case scenario, get the voucher, use it on another colorway. You'll eventually come across another pair of sulphurs. Maybe stock locate and ship at FTL or FTA?

anyone else order from kixsquare in the recent months? how long did they take to give you a shipment conformation?

Put in an order week and half ago. Probably got confirmation from Paypal 3 days after ordering. Weekend and the amount of orders to fulfill probably causing the delay. Shipping with USPS doesn't help either. Florida to Norcal gonna be a week. You'll get your package eventually.

River oaks got the area 72 pack as well?
Yep, best thing was they did guaranteed tickets and not raffle. Got the AFM and Brons.
Easiest cop I've had in a couple months. Still mad at myself I didn't grab a pair of lunar force 1s and Kobe's.

Put in an order week and half ago. Probably got confirmation from Paypal 3 days after ordering. Weekend and the amount of orders to fulfill probably causing the delay. Shipping with USPS doesn't help either. Florida to Norcal gonna be a week. You'll get your package eventually.
thanks for the info. ordered the day of the restock of the blue camos aha coral snakes. mind at ease. i just want these bad boys asap :D

a lot of times they will let u return things to the factory stores or house of hoops. it Will save u the shipping

So I was in a cave all weekend....is there any chance I'm gonna get my hands on the green camos?
playing catch up at work and don't have the time to sift through all the new posts....help an idiot out.

So I was in a cave all weekend....is there any chance I'm gonna get my hands on the green camos?
playing catch up at work and don't have the time to sift through all the new posts....help an idiot out.

Most places online have nearly a FSR

Thinking of getting the red camps but idk... I guess I won't cop if I'm not fully convinced unless I'm able to use the coupon but I never tried back in sc.

I wonder what type of apparel is coming with the YOTS this weekend. Some shorts im hoping for with the red camos. If not, might have to grab those crimson 3 Jordan shorts instead

Gonna Un-DS my BHMs tomorrow at the Lakers vs. Hornets game.

Can't wait to see the Lakers streak continue, and which dark colored 8's Kobe rocks, hope its something new.

This is by far one of the best Kobe's to date.

As a proud owner of the Christmas and Blue light Kobe VIII's I implore all of you to get a pair regardless of the color way. An attempt to put into words how comfortable this shoe becomes with each subsequent wear would be an injustice. You have to feel it for yourself. Just like the VI it seems to mold to your foot.

In the longrun I will regret not getting a pair pf Pythons. I imagine some of you will. The shoe looks so clean on feet. The way the red reflects on the swoosh and tongue is pretty sexy.

HOH Chicago plans to stock the Volts. No tickets or anything as of yet. These and the red digi camos are, as they say, "robocopped."

As for the NSW models...

Do you guys have a favorite?
The suedes look like the longrun sleepers. Not sure what I would wear them with, but initial impressions are positive.
The all black snakes skins have failed to win me over. It seems like a solid design attempt, but it looks kind of boxy to me. Not sure if its the texture, but it seems to take away from the "slim fit" look of the shoe.

BUY A KOBE 8! DO IT!!

Blue lights are supposed to ship in tomorrow
devil.gif
From KixSquare?
Man my blue lights still havent came and I ordered from NBA store early in the AM last thursday, wont be here til Friday
mean.gif

I know they gotta ship from a shoe retailer (ftl, fnl, etc) but d***

Back
Top Bottom