OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Here's Nike's official press release for the Kobe 8 "Easter" and the rest of the pack.
These versions WAYYY better than the release version and its not even close.i lke the pattern on these and the transition of the colors. the release version just throws the three colors side by side and it looks stupid

And why aren't we getting THIS version ????
mean.gif
Knowing that these were a possibility, makes me wish I had never seen this pic. 
mad.gif

These versions WAYYY better than the release version and its not even close.i lke the pattern on these and the transition of the colors. the release version just throws the three colors side by side and it looks stupid

I 100% agree with you. The cracked "egg" pattern on the press release pair works so much better, and the different way they placed the colors works better too. I saw this picture this morning and was blown away. It's too bad Nike changed what they had bcuz they had it right. IMO

I'm really disappointed we aren't getting this version. To me, It rivaled the Xmas colorway.

Last edited:
MJ is the ICON of BASKETBALL and SNEAKERS

Kobe and Lebron are NOT even CLOSE,,maybe BlackMamba will get there when he gets his 6th Ring, who knows when?:smokin?

Last edited:
WHATEVER Kobe has on TONIGHT... THEY LOOK DOPE!!! (What's new though?? Smh)

they look like a dark purple with a white swoosh

Iam just watching the Lakers - Orlando game and Kobe seems to be wearing a new colourway!

Looks like a black pair with a white swoosh, but I have not seen a close up so far!

Wow, I'm extremely fortunate. I'm on a business trip at Niagara Falls, ON and drove up to Buffalo to check out the HOH at the Galleria. They still had the Kobe 8 YOTS black in my size and a size 8 Tuesday afternoon. I scooped up the last sz 12 and they also let me use the bday coupon. $135 out the door. I couldn't pass up on that.

Damn Im missing the game

Directv only showing hawks and heat

Welp, onto the Lakers thread for play by analysis and un-edited commentary

And btw, those tri color johns actually look ok in that pic

Still prolly gonna pass, but nonetheless, that CW looks way better in that photo

Is this the Kobe thread or the Jordan brand forum...

this is what nike basketball threads have become. kobe, bron and kd threads for the most part are a bunch of children or child like minded runnin their mouths bout nothin...

never see this kinda BS in a free run or AM1 thread.

i dont check this thread anywhere near as much as i used to...

Kobe is wearing an ID.
Purple xmas upper
White swoosh/shozuku
Purple or black heel clip
White mid with speckles and outsole.
There were pics on IG of 3 diff IDs he will wear this road trip.

Last edited:
Kobe is wearing an ID.
Purple xmas upper
White swoosh/shozuku
Purple or black heel clip
White mid with speckles and outsole.
There were pics on IG of 3 diff IDs he will wear this road trip.

YOU'RE RIGHT, I FORGOT about that pic... I only liked one pair in that picture but these look good on TV haha

i wasnt really feeling the first pics of the easters but man those new pics are looking good! best balling shoes this year. lebron X are way too stiff and jordan broke my heart years ago. ok i actually did like the jordan 2012 i know i know flame on....

KOBE_8_SYSTEM_Easter_large-620x442.jpg
Nike_Kobe_VIII_S_2__14526.1359363223.1280.1280-580x386.jpg

confused as to which ones are the easters. i like the black swooshed ones better and they were a definite cop but idk know if the top ones are the actual easters
both have their pros and cons....i am leaning more torward the newer easter becuz of the designer on the upper looks sooooooo much more detailed

but either way im game can never complain bout full shozoku

was able to finally pick these up from my guy love them the simplicity of this shoe make'em dope to me

heres a bonus pic my small collection

HOLD UP IM SO LOST SO WHAT KOBE EASTERS ARE WE GETTING VS WHICH ONES WE ARENT I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THOSE MY FIRST KOBE 8s (nothing else seemed special to me.) thanks   
indifferent.gif

HOLD UP IM SO LOST SO WHAT KOBE EASTERS ARE WE GETTING VS WHICH ONES WE ARENT I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO THOSE MY FIRST KOBE 8s (nothing else seemed special to me.) thanks   
indifferent.gif

The ones that have the "less detailed" upper. And purple logo on the back.

Back
Top Bottom