OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just picked up my volts I ordered ship to store to save on shipping costs. They look great, but ever since the retro xi cool greys, I have been a sucker for greay basketball shoes. I kept flipping back in forth between them and the red camo. It did not hurt that my current basketball team has neon yellow as a base color. I know most of you would have bought both, but I am trying to cut back. Maybe I will get lucky and find the red camos for retail in the future.

Just picked up my volts I ordered ship to store to save on shipping costs. They look great, but ever since the retro xi cool greys, I have been a sucker for greay basketball shoes. I kept flipping back in forth between them and the red camo. It did not hurt that my current basketball team has neon yellow as a base color. I know most of you would have bought both, but I am trying to cut back. Maybe I will get lucky and find the red camos for retail in the future.
Nice and interesting that you have neon yellow as a base color. Is your team a school team, rec league or men's league?

Back in the day some of my shoes clashed my uni's during a couple seasons 
laugh.gif

I didn't care though -- it was all about performance

i need to start doing send store when i get from footlocker. i did cheap shipping on the area72 barkley posites and it took like a week to 10 days to get to my house :lol:

BTW - red camos delivered today. patiently waiting to get home so i can see if they were double boxed :x

KoF has these listed as BHM. It does look like the BHM pattern but its blacked out on the heel cup and laces. 
nerd.gif

^^^ Yeah he probably had to black out that bright orange so he didn't get fined for wearing shoes that didn't match his jersey.

^^^ Yeah he probably had to black out that bright orange so he didn't get fined for wearing shoes that didn't match his jersey.

they still do that? i see people wearing not matching shoes all of the time namely kobe and lebron :lol:

So my order for red camos that was my godsons bday present just got cancelled by richards sporting goods. if anyone can help me out finding a sz 12 i would be very grateful. just got off the phone with richards and it wasnt pretty. ill nvr do business there again.

Last edited by a moderator:
So my order for red camos that was my godsons bday present just got cancelled by richards sporting goods. if anyone can help me out finding a sz 12 i would be very grateful. just got off the phone with richards and it wasnt pretty. ill nvr do business there again.
How about nike shoe locator via the chat on NDC?
Also, last I checked my local HOH (so cal) had some red camos left still, not certain about sizes though.

not gonna front the blacked out bhm looks hot esp with the grey sole. i don't like them enough to do that to my pair though :lol:

not gonna front the blacked out bhm looks hot esp with the grey sole. i don't like them enough to do that to my pair though :lol:

agreed.

i love the orange too much in the bhm to off it BUT these look much better than the YOTS that dropped.

agreed.

i love the orange too much in the bhm to off it BUT these look much better than the YOTS that dropped.
I agree to disagree. =]
Love the kobe 6 and the yots black ext remind me of my kobe6 (all black) and since they are meant for casual, I'm using the all black kobe6 for my bball rotation now. I understand its hit and miss with people. Personally I like them. BigJ your wrong. Jk.
To each their own.

Last edited:
Those ballin in the exts should be careful... They aren't meant for casual just because of the materials. They don't have the same heel support (heel clip) as the performance models.

We're gonna start hearing dudes complain they rolled their ankle in these Kobe low tops. "I knew I shouldn't have balled in low tops".

I know I might get some heat for this...but is $225shipped for the ASG sz 11.5 a good deal? 
If Ds, do it. Retail+Cali tax on the enabled model would be almost 200. That's basically retail+tax+shipping+fees. Seller is maybe making a few $$s.

Those ballin in the exts should be careful... They aren't meant for casual just because of the materials. They don't have the same heel support (heel clip) as the performance models.

We're gonna start hearing dudes complain they rolled their ankle in these Kobe low tops. "I knew I shouldn't have balled in low tops".
Yup. Ext models are lifestyle/casual. Saw pics on someone wearing in game. Looks good but don't know about performance.
Also I ball in low tops (kobe6,aj11 low, kd3/4) and have no issues. Yes I have rolled my ankle in them but usually coming down on someone's foot. Low tops for ball isn't bad but just isn't for everyone.

How about nike shoe locator via the chat on NDC?
Also, last I checked my local HOH (so cal) had some red camos left still, not certain about sizes though.

also repped and thx. misd ur post in the mad dash to try and lock these down again. i coulda had them easy saturday but didnt know my godson wanted them till monday. now just waiting for my card to be charged.

I know I might get some heat for this...but is $225shipped for the ASG sz 11.5 a good deal? 

yes. better deal than those that ordered from kickz after fees.Make sure seller is double boxing and not shipping the shoe box with tape. :x

Was extremely sick last weekend so couldn't check the mall but my brother just got back and they had the red camos when Ftl locator said they didn't. Not planning on copping mine until next week hope they are still there.

My order from Kickz.com for ASG now says "order processed". I got the email from them saying it was on backorder n that it would be a delay because they had to order from another warehouse some BS like that. but anyway does anyone else have that update for there order?
probably had to pull a pair from one of their stores before they could ship it. mine just cleared customs in Louisville.

Back
Top Bottom