Sole is clear not yellow I guess.

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

My top 5

1. BHM

2. Red Camo

3. Python

4. Sulfurs 

5. Xmas

Yes, I put the Pythons that high, and yes, I bought them. 

What's your limit ?

I was on the same idea but gave in on a pair for 195 .
As close to retail as I can get... Really any more than retail, tax, and shipping I'd pass. Not a pair I have to have, wouldn't mind em tho.

For the sherbert pair with the ZKVII box, everything looks legit on the shoes so I doubt fake. Maybe he got a pair from someone that works at Nike, just ended up throwing em in that box? Shoes look nice, really doubt I'd buy em tho. I'm sure if they are barcas, most of the dudes here will go crazy for em, and pay $300+ as soon as they have a chance at em... Knowing damn well there's much better colorways that are easier to get, and cheaper.

Not the Nike pics but just read back a little next time dude haha it's not like I have some secret source and am telling you this...

Got my ASGs from Kickz yesterday. Shipped Friday day - got to California on Wednesday.

It's extremely difficult to capture the color of the shoe, it makes it really pop.

Got my ASGs from Kickz yesterday. Shipped Friday day - got to California on Wednesday.

It's extremely difficult to capture the color of the shoe, it makes it really pop.
Any customs?
Mine come tomorrow, "Cali" but I'm in Israel on vacation. Hoping it's no charge otherwise UPS will hold mine =[

Thank you for the ****'s Sporting Good assist. You guys have ben repped. Any info on how items are packaged? Do they arrive in good condition or should I have nightmares until they get here?? And how long does it usually take to arrive?

Ok, u must be on bath salts..

No really, the heel cup bothers u that much tho?

If it were black or red, would that maybe help?

Yeah black heel clip with grey sole would've been an insta-cop. One less 8 for me that's okay...

If you can wear the ASG you can wear those Barfelona :lol:

Thank you for the ****'s Sporting Good assist. You guys have ben repped. Any info on how items are packaged? Do they arrive in good condition or should I have nightmares until they get here?? And how long does it usually take to arrive?

D I C K S will box them I believe...

Back
Top Bottom