OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

the KOBE IVs were the break through. it had great padding, a nice low cut, and comfort. the Vs were also great, in that it was very very light, although it wore out quick.

now the VIs were also acceptable, but it started to show some rigidness and lacked flex.

now the VIIs. they are pure crap.

i dont think there will be a Kobe tht beats the 6 model, the best basketball sneaker known to man..period hands down, but these look veryt dope though reminding me of indoor soccer kicks mixed with a rock climbing look..lol..but dope none the less look very smooth, cant wait to check them in person..

Last edited:
i dont like a whole lot on the shoe, and if they are highly priced like im guessing they will be i most likely will pass, but i need to see more colorways and pictures first

*reserves judgement for later*

not too sure how I feel about them, but until we get some more pictures, I'll stay relatively neutral

the KOBE IVs were the break through. it had great padding, a nice low cut, and comfort. the Vs were also great, in that it was very very light, although it wore out quick.
now the VIs were also acceptable, but it started to show some rigidness and lacked flex.
now the VIIs. they are pure crap.

The 6's were the best out of those for me but I can see where you are coming from.

Back
Top Bottom