OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Man can't believe there isn't much talk about the Volt VIIIs.

A) They look ******g sick colorway wise. 

B) They look like they have a good shape and really look like a mix of the Vs and VIs, which hopefully translates to the best on court performance yet. Which really would not surprise me after the horror that was the VIIs. 

C) They aren't doing the same pattern on the upper for every colorway and they will have solid patterns like that, which can only be a good thing. There are gonna be some nice colorways in this shoe. No way could they **** it up as bad as the VIIs.

I'm surprised people haven't started calling these plain and boring yet though.

But they just honestly look like a really good balling shoe, and I am very excited to get these on court!

Here's another thing I'm really curious about that I've been hearing a lot: that the VIIs are terrible to ball in. Why is that exactly?

You sir, are on crack.
mean.gif

No offense lol
Nah nah, colorway was nice, but i thought the design of that shoe was horrible. Not to mention uncomfortable. Especially when there are so many good Lebron sigs. Just didnt think that one was as good

Here's another thing I'm really curious about that I've been hearing a lot: that the VIIs are terrible to ball in. Why is that exactly?

coming from one of the few that love the VII to hoop in, it seems that some people have fitting issues where the shape of their foot and the shoe just dont mesh. some say the play fast insert is stiff and requires a lot of break in, some think they feel "clunky."

for the seemingly few of us that dont have any of these issues, the VII is great on court. I swear by them, and put them at the same overall level of the V, if not higher.

IMO, some opinions would be different if some people went up or down .5 size depending on their foot, and/or gave the play strong insert a few runs.

Need to see better pics but so far from what I've seen, I a lil expected more for the Kobe line......they just don't scream signature shoe to me from what I've seen so far.....

Back
Top Bottom