OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I liked last years x-mas cheetahs.

*doubled up like Twix*

And this years x'mas legit shots aren't up yet... this is quite an anomaly for

nike considering it's about a month away.

Withholding information to create hype? that's a new one from nike.

*withholds the d to create yearn*

how is this model doomed from the jump if you haven't even tried a pair on...
unless you're a product tester? But even then those are still prototypes. :smile:
I'm not even gonna be surprised WHEN that hot colorway pops up and
everyone lines up. Hell, even the the horrid Kobe 7s had Cloaks, Galaxies,
the Xmas pair.

So when I say relax, I meant that for everyone abandoning ship even before
it left the shore. People hated on the 6s and we all know how that classic turned
out. The LeBron 9 was highly hated upon before release and we all know how
that changed everything. Who knows, these could be better than the 5. Really,
who knows.

To Each His Own Buddy
wink.gif

Kobe Won't Be Pocketing ONE CENT Of My Money As We Stand Right Now
sick.gif
That Avy though

unless you're a product tester? But even then those are still prototypes. :smile:
the Xmas pair.
it left the shore. People hated on the 6s and we all know how that classic turned
who knows.

:smokin its always like this brah,,,fans are undecided until Kobe wins his Championship Ring :rofl:

the Xmas pair.
who knows.

^You Are Correct In Those Regards, So I Will Give You That

I Personally Was Stating This Based Off Of Aesthetics Alone...... FOR ME, It Would Take ONE HELL Of A Colorway To Change My Mind On Just How Poor Of A Design This Shoe Was Given....... VII's Were FAR From My Favorite, But The Shoe Model Had Potential (Potential That Was Executed Nicely On The Releases You've Stated) These On The Other Hand Are PURE GARBAGE In Regards To The Actual Modeling Of This Shoe.

Not A Single One Of These Leaked Shots Could Cause Me To Leap :smh:

Again, That's Speaking For JUST ME :wink:

Last edited:
Even with these **** color ways we've seen so far I'm still excited about the viii. Ill just make some ids if they keep the crap coming. Haven't been this pleased with the shape of Kobe's since the v. Really wanna try a pair on already.

Since the ones we all thought were the Christmas colorway seem to actually be the Year of the Snake colorway, I really, really hope the Christmas ones don't end up being these wack rumored orange ones.

This Shoe Model Is DOOMED From The Jump :smh:

They'll be fine in the end. At least that's my belief. I'm sure these will be better than the VII's as far as colorways go and these will probably reclaim the title of the best balling shoe among the big three from Nike.

I'm also surprised to see a lot of people hated the Christmas Cheetah/Leopard Kobe VII? Those things sold out and were going for 200+ since they released. Yea....They were limited so of course they're going to sell out, but I thought Nike did a great job on them.

The past three years Nike did a great job with the Christmas colorways, hopefully that isn't the actual colorway for the xmas.  

Performance wise..please be better than da 7's..

the retro 5's would be nice. dk and bruce lees :smokin

I really do hope they retro the BLs... I don't care about value. All I care about is being
able to wear that colorway. People wouldn't want it to release because the extremely
high value it has will drop but I could care less.

I'm not gonna lie if they retroed any 5 I would buy, best performance wise and walking in.  Whenever I walked in my VII's I felt like the shoe was about to slip off/a little lose in the heel have you guys had this problem?

I'm not gonna lie if they retroed any 5 I would buy, best performance wise and walking in.  Whenever I walked in my VII's I felt like the shoe was about to slip off/a little lose in the heel have you guys had this problem?

same problem I had. too loose in the heel while being too tight on the forefoot.

Back
Top Bottom