OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

^ I remember in an interview I saw in this thread somewhere he said that he liked to practice and shoot around in the play strong inserts and actually play games in the play fast. I wish I could post the video I saw that in but I couldn't find it...

And also, with the iD's for the VIIs you can have play strong inserts with the play fast tongues. My PDFs are that way, only reason I remotely liked the VIIs.

Last edited:
I love the Xmas Lites and like the sulfurs. Blue light and python are okay. I live in Chicago and I have never tried to get a kobe xmas. Anyone know if these will be HOH/niketown exclusive and/or extremely limited? Pardon me if this is a stupid question

Last edited:
I love the Xmas Lites and like the sulfurs. Blue light and python are okay. I live in Chicago and I have never tried to get a kobe xmas. Anyone know if these will be HOH/niketown exclusive and/or extremely limited? Pardon me if this is a stupid question
YES n YES

Of course, these are the Kobe 8's here. Lightest shoe ever by him, has to reel people in. I gotta get more Kobe shorts to go with the 8's.

^ I remember in an interview I saw in this thread somewhere he said that he liked to practice and shoot around in the play strong inserts and actually play games in the play fast. I wish I could post the video I saw that in but I couldn't find it...
And also, with the iD's for the VIIs you can have play strong inserts with the play fast tongues. My PDFs are that way, only reason I remotely liked the VIIs.

Yes! My GF placed an order for some MPLS Inspired VII ID's that have the play strong inserts with the play fast toungue! I can't see them until Christmas though. :smh:

Looking forward to them and the Kobe 8's later this month. It's good to be a Kobe fan. :smokin

^ Not full, but there's a line that cuts through it horizontally. You'll at least be able to see it on the back.

Where has that info come from? I could definitely see it happening, just don't remember seeing anything personally about that posted.
I seriously can't wait for these shoes. It's going to be sort of awkward coming from the Lebron X for ball back to that low to the ground feeling...

Just talk among NT'ers a few months back in the Kobe VII Thread and even in the Laker thread. I remember someone mentioning that they saw one of Kobe's personal pairs when they took a tour of the locker room and his VII's had the Play Fast tongue, but the Play Strong insole.

IIRC, it was the other way around.

That he uses the play fast insole and just changes tongues.

Last edited:
Kobe socks are finally coming out again? I've been needing some, but haven't seen any NEW ones.

Got confirmation from the Nike iD twitter that you can get Zoom Air on the Kobe 8 with that "orthotic-ready" option. A few extra for my own design AND zoom air? I'm down for it.

Kobe socks are finally coming out again? I've been needing some, but haven't seen any NEW ones.
These ones are what I'm talking about

What a total 360 in this thread haha. I'm glad it's getting love now that more cw's came out
Lol at people doing a complete 360. Same ** happen every year.
I think you guys meant 180 but yeah, the perception towards this year's line have completely changed. I think i'm one and done with the KD V's and Lebron X's. These however, I can see myself buying multiples 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
The CW are only going to get better, that's the best part about what the future holds for this shoe. Draft days my fav currently.

Back
Top Bottom