OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

question about the RSVP at NIketown via twitter....  Has anyone rsvp'd for more than one shoe under the same twitter account and got both shoes? ie.. christmas kobe and christmas lebron.  Or is it just smarter to rsvp for one or the other?

I did all of them and succeed kobe and lebron s12

Acquired another pair. For the s Dubl low :smile:

What's that excellence $50 off discount?

also it's cool that the Kobe 8 stayed $140 whereas KDs and LeBrons increased in price.

Can't wait to see Kobe get his 6th Championship and 2nd MVP in these.

Kobe 8's will be a classic when it's all said and done.

question about the RSVP at NIketown via twitter....  Has anyone rsvp'd for more than one shoe under the same twitter account and got both shoes? ie.. christmas kobe and christmas lebron.  Or is it just smarter to rsvp for one or the other?

I got all 3 shoes with one account @ NikeLA.

Was able to rsvp for both cw of the KD N7s when they released.

excited for these. shows everyones different flavor as the xmas 7 is my favorite and everyone hates it 
tongue.gif

waiting for Nike SF to go live and for the 49ers offense to wake up is killing me
indifferent.gif

Last edited:
i feel you homie,,just remember the GRINCH??:
eek.gif
not a fan but you will never hear me talk bad about them. thats why i never get why guys come in here or other threads and talk smack about how a shoe looks. everyone has different style/taste. let them enjoy what they like 
nthat.gif

Somebody mentioned doing this so I gave it a try. :smokin Zoom Kobe 8. They feel amazing! Extra snug and responsive. Now I'm on the hunt for some play fast inserts

Last edited:
struck out on all the holiday kicks today after 3 consecutive succesfull #RSVP last week
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom