OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

theyre awesome man havent played in em yet. nike gave em to our 5 for winning the most games during the open run so we didnt get to hoop in em. the other guys wearing them after our team are all nike employees like the head of nike west coast and guys like that. as far as walking around in em and stuff they feel amazing. theyre very light but still feel like they have all the proper support and heel lockdown. i cant wait to play in them

Dope! Let us know what you think once you break em in on court.

That pic kind of makes me want 'em... before I thought they were trash haha. What I really want though is the colorway with the grey upper.

Pics like that give me hope that i'll be able to grab them on NDC, (and I pray my size or atleast .5, higher or lower, If i can't i'll just pass, I dare not take another man's size who really wants the shoes)

but on the flip side im worried, because it seems like hype is only building for the kobes
and it doesn't help that 6 out of the 7 sneaker stores I live by are not getting the xmas kobes but getting the brons and Kds.
and that 7th store isn't even sure if they're getting them.

I think its time to get my ID pair ready and order sulfurs on ndc, if I cant grab the xmas

Saw the VIIIs (sulfurs) today in person, and yeah, dopeness. Just as expected. Will wait to get them a lil cheaper tho. Only FTL was getting the Christmas Lights and the RSVP was up and done already.

Last edited:
Anyone win at Nike Santa Monica. There be some serious collusion there. I have won numerous times yet when its a limited shoe you still cant win.

258993_10151141394976076_1987386128_o.jpg

these are growing on me

^ thanks man but i'm not even trippin'. Had better things to do than waste time to RSVP, which I never get anyways. :\ I'll try my luck online. Are you copping? And did you end up getting the XIs?

^ thanks man but i'm not even trippin'. Had better things to do than waste time to RSVP, which I never get anyways. :\ I'll try my luck online. Are you copping? And did you end up getting the XIs?

nah, i wanted to get the sulfurs when i saw them for $50 a few pages back but i dont think thats happening :lol:

still not XI's yet, a member told me he was gonna look out for me and try to do some work, he might come through but other than that looking online i havent found anything, really MAD wellgosh canceled my order :smh:

its all good tho, just shoes.

Ok so how come only some Footlockers will accept the bday coupon that was posted earlier? I'm confused

probably depends on if they are moving any pairs. if they aint selling they will probably be more open to taking discounts.

Tried them on today. Definitely feels snug but not as bad as the 7 or 6. I think I'll be copping a pair of the Xmas. I can definitely feel the lockdown of the whole shoe when I tried it on. I think these will have huge potentials this year.

NT we need to all try and help each other out.

Like I mentioned earlier, Just try to cop your own size.

If you're a size 8, don't steal the size 11 because you couldn't get yours, and now try to sell the 11 or do a "size swap" (which hardly ever works out).

That's step 1 for a good lot of us being successful Wednesday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom