OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

YES!!!!
had the Kobe 8 page open, kept refreshing that.... they popped up before they tweeted the link, got my size!

same thing I did. relieved I don't need to go around southern california looking for pairs. I'm on vacation and don't know the set up

Finally got lucky on KOBE 8 Xmas this morning! no discount on swoosh but just elated to have been given the opportunity to have the ordered processed and finalized.

Man I swear that link saved my butt, the original plan was to line up at HOH for a couple of hours hoping to cop a pair but were supposed to have a "huge" blizzard here in indy today and they shut down everything. I failed at every ndc cop ever because of that stupid and slow twitter link. Not things have turned out this month, copped the breds and these on ndc, no twitter link :tongue:

I'd be worried if you didn't get your confirmation e-mail yet. They may still say out of stock.  Nothing is set in stone until you get an e-mail with tracking.

it takes time to get confirmation from nike with these kinds of releases. nothing to worry about.

I just wanna know how that dude knew that direct link code for them?? It showed up 2 minutes before it appeared in the search engine.  I was refreshing both, first the link and the search engine and the direct link showed up first, so I added it to my cart.....meanwhile refreshed the search engine and it wasn't there so I checked out and paid for my 11.5 right away.  PRAISE DETROIT!!

Last edited:
WTF Nike!? Usually when it's added to my cart it's held.. i got to the last step with the KD and the KDs got taken out of my cart..

Back
Top Bottom