OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

:stoneface: for the Christmas price increase. Great shoe though. Might give the Kobe 4/5 run for their money as best Kobe shoe.

just picked up my pair from foot locker and they charged me $150 plus tax. the receipt says quickstrike on it and they took off the suggested retail tag from the box. theyre gorgeous in person and super comfortable too.

Oh damn, fellow member from CL haha..
I also got charged 150 at FootLocker, 140 online.. These are insane in person... Grabbed the shirt as well at House Of Hoops.. Have yet to try on (working).... Hope everyone who wants a pair gets theirs.

Anyone pick up the xmas shirt? The sizes are funky and the black looks kinda faded/pre-washed. I wish they were dri-fit. I still picked one up though 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
All I can say is keep trying for deadstock.ca, if you keep refreshing at some point you will get through. If you get to the checkout page MAKE SURE EVERYTHING is filled out. My order originally wouldn't go through because I forgot to put my phone number in but once I put it in it did go through.

Last edited:
i ordered my pair of xmas kobes online at FL yesterday and paid extra for the 3-4 business days ship. It should be here by friday or saturday right?

Kobe VIII Christmas popped back up on FTL.com in size 10.5 and 8.5.  Sold out apparently.

Last edited:
wow was hawking this shoe all day until about 30 min ago when my boss asked me to do something. smfh

Check because I just called to verify my order ( even after my confirmation) and they said all FL companies like footlocker,champs and footaction were on back order so I would check. They said they won't even get the units for 1-2 days.
i ordered my pair of xmas kobes online at FL yesterday and paid extra for the 3-4 business days ship. It should be here by friday or saturday right?

Can anyone help me find the Kobe Xmas Black t-shirt and Socks?? Those seem harder to get then the actual shoe! They were never on NDC....

All I can do is look at the shoes. Patiently waiting for someone to hit me up with a trade. Size 9.5 for a 9. I wanna rock these already!

Can anyone help me find the Kobe Xmas Black t-shirt and Socks?? Those seem harder to get then the actual shoe! They were never on NDC....
The socks were a vault exclusive and I'm on the hunt for a tee,if a fellow NikeTalker could find one in a store in the DMV can pick it up in a L or tell me where it is. Much Appreciated

Seems like only in store that they added the extra $10 bucks to the retail price. Damn Nike.

Back
Top Bottom