OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I was hoping the 8s stayed low key like the VIIs. Damn it Nike why you have to improve on the fit(didn't have that problem with the VIIs) on the 8s lol Now it's gonna be extra hard to cop in the new year. :smh:

:smh: at foot locker charging 150. Almost got in an argument with the cashier....

Damn missed out on everything this month...waiting for the restock. If not, its cool more money I saved this year.lol

I finally got a email from NDC. I chatted with a NDC rep and it turns out when i placed the order I forgot a letter on my email adrs and the email was never sent it went to non working email lol. So they corrected it but the email I got was just a email saying "we recd your order" " with a estimated delivery date. but it doesnt say shipped or anything like that!? is that the email everyone else got? 

these are definitely better looking in person.... pair I picked up for a friend.

Last edited:
It's suggested retail. They have no obligation to sell them at 140. Just be glad you got them.
true, but it kinda sucks that theyre online sotre sells for 140, but in store theyre 150. Better than resell prices tho....

I would try complaining on twitter or emailing them and showing them the receipt seeing if maybe they can cut you a check for 10 dollars. :nerd:

just checked my eastbay status...no longer backordered

NIKE KOBE VIII-BK/BCM/FGL/VSU

Champs just took money out of the account, and they said that now my formerly back ordered pair has been shipped and should be here on Tuesday or Wensday

i bought a pair at Footlocker for $150, then went to Niketown and got another pair for $140.

i tried to use the birthday coupon at FTL, but they shut that down real quick.

Back
Top Bottom