OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

if the seller marks the item as a gift, then you will not pay additional customs fees.
if they list the value of the item, and don't mark it as a gift, then you will pay additional fees.
do you have an idea as to how they calculate for the fees? the shoes were $180 cad from deadstock.ca.. thanks man

do you have any idea on as to how they calculate for the fees? the shoe is worth $180 cad.. thanks man

yeah so 181.36 usd paid with CC.. so then fedex will deliver it from canada to us, then they'll charge for customs/handling or something? 

Eastbay back-order status changed to in process ready to ship. :smokin edit: just got tracking email

Their picture of the fake Sulfurs bother me though :smh: Eastbay reps can you get the proper personnel to fix that? thanks :D

Last edited:
Here in MNL, they were soooooo limited. We usually get tons of stock. Last year the cheetahs released in almost every store.
These were just the same or even less than Grinch numbers here. Trying to wait out the Sulfurs....

Trying my best to just buy 4 pairs. 3 more.
So far i got the blue lights, purple aways and pythons on my list. Loving my Xmas 8s!! My girl likes them better than my Grinches.

Heads up for anyone who was able to grab a pair from FootLocker on the 25th....Just got tracking number email

^^^^ you're gonna end up buying more. 10 pairs max. word to ZKVs. :lol: 2013 is YOTS! they will bring more stuff out like previous years.

Last edited:
The pattern print seen on Kobes Grey/Purple/Yellow he wore last week is the same as the print on the wrapping inside the Xmas lights box. I think.

Last edited:

Tried the lace swap last night... volt laces from the grinches turned out to be much better than I thought it would, the grey laces from the Harrison Barnes Kobe VI not so much...

Wasn't able to get my true 11.5 and ended up with a 12. From what I've been reading these fit TTS, but from prior experience most Kobe runs 1/2 small. Will I be okay with the 12 this model or should I keep searching for an 11.5? Hate that feeling of swimming in my shoes lol... Any help is much appreciated...Thanks fellas

Last edited:
Wasn't able to get my true 11.5 and ended up with a 12. From what I've been reading these fit TTS, but from prior experience most Kobe runs 1/2 small. Will I be okay with the 12 this model or should I keep searching for an 11.5? Hate that feeling of swimming in my shoes lol... Any help is much appreciated...Thanks fellas
everyone's feet are different, just gotta try them on first yourself.... personally I went 1/2 size up....

guys, is there a brokerage/customs fees if the shipment of the shoes will come from canada to usa? if so, do you guys have any idea on as how to calculate the fees? thank you

Dont know if these have been posted yet but there great pics of the Mamba himself playing in them...

Back
Top Bottom