OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Is it just me or the Christmas Kobe's remind me more of stained glass windows instead of...well the obvious.

Nike coudve dubbed these the stained glass Kobe's and it woudve fit and people woudve ran away with the idea. :lol:

i saw the black/yellow color in person yesterday... certainly interesting. holding out for colors i dont already own ie i have the del sol vi and black/yellow vii

i wasnt hyped on the xmas color but i think it has grown on me. maybe later tho since they moved way faster than id expect.

just had a chat with an NDC rep, and they said should be shiiped within the next 12-24 hours.

anyone that has their pairs from NDC out for delivery, or delivered already... did you get next day, or two day air shipping option?

red def looks good in the sulfurs... I think original looks best in the Christmas pair tho... looks good with the crimson swoosh.

maybe if someone could find laces to match the sole, or a random color on the upper pattern ,might look good too.

ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING ALLOWED. OR SPORTS TALK IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE...YOU WILL BE BANNED.

Back
Top Bottom