OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Is that white spot on the toecap spose to be a snakes tongue?

ok guys sorry it took me a couple of days but here is the pythons in better lighting..you can see the white spots on the shoe as well as the color of the shoe..it does have a true camo feel..still not the best pics but you get the idea..the swoosh really pops..enjoy guys..

Pythons are a cool concept but its a pass for me. I just feel like they look like old shoes I used to paint in with those white spots

BLACK/BRIGHT CRIMSON/FIBERGLASS/VIVID SULFER__est rec...last week of December, 2012
SQUADRON GREY/STRATA GREY/BLACK/UNI RED/LEG BROWN__est rec...last week of January, 2013
BLUE GLOW/METALLIC SILVER/GAME ROYAL/ICE BLUE__est rec...last week of February, 2013
SPORT GREY/VOLT/PURE PLATINUM__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013
PORT WINE/PURE PLATINUM/TEAM RED/BRIGHT CRIMSON__est rec...2nd week of March, 2013
saw this on eastbay?
PS'ers? lol

Looks like they purposely left off all stars and I would be shocked if the last one isn't the red one we thought were asg.

Why can't somebody just post the sku for the Xmas lights for the people trying to cop, they're sitting somewhere? I passed and waiting to see the asg if the asg aren't that good I want the blue lights or those grey, volt, purple ones.

Hard to get a clear shot from my phone.... But grey upper, yellow mid/outsole, purple shozoku, and maybe swoosh. He was wearing warm up pants so couldn't see too good.

Kobe at the morning shoot around.

They gave out the pair separately in a raffle. Each shoe signed by Kobe.

If you have a ticket to the game, you can just go early to the shoot arounds?

What time does the game start tonight?

lol yell out for Kobe to start tweeting pictures of his shoes not his Yacht

Last edited:
Like I've said before, those grey purple yellow pair is the best color combo thus far...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom