OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

still a toss up on the pythons but the way the 8 performs I might cop them. And the snake tongue comment is such a reach lol but all good

If you have a ticket to the game, you can just go early to the shoot arounds?
What time does the game start tonight?
lol yell out for Kobe to start tweeting pictures of his shoes not his Yacht
It's an event for season ticket holders. A friend invited me.

NEED these. What sizes were they giving out; Kobe's 14?

Can only hope those release.. I like the Pythons.. Will be grabbing a pair.. As mentioned in an earlier post.. Gonna lace swap the Python laces on my Bruce Lees.. Can't wait.

As a fan of the V's (14 pairs), I'm still waiting on a simpler colorway. The purple PE's look sick :smokin

I prefer the purple soled pair compared to those. I don't like how those are literally the same exact sole as the Sulphurs except with a different upper. It's like they just slapped it on the shoe.

Posted this earlier.

41-125302-04 _ _ _ (your size, i.e. 105 = 10.5, 11 = 011. Correct me if I'm wrong, I never stock locate, just trying to help).
Source:

Pic from a sold auction on ebay.

Why can't somebody just post the sku for the Xmas lights for the people trying to cop, they're sitting somewhere? I passed and waiting to see the asg if the asg aren't that good I want the blue lights or those grey, volt, purple ones.

Can someone give me the Christmas VIII Footlocker SKU please , thanks in advance

Edit:

Last edited:

ok guys sorry it took me a couple of days but here is the pythons in better lighting..you can see the white spots on the shoe as well as the color of the shoe..it does have a true camo feel..still not the best pics but you get the idea..the swoosh really pops..enjoy guys..

Pythons Looking Good.

Back
Top Bottom